R.I.P.

MentalTownBaller

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoachT, will you post a link to where we can send donations. It is always hard to lose a loved one but to do so around the holiday season at such a young age is very tragic.

I'm sure it won't hurt any of US to give during this holiday season and remember this young man and keep his family in our thoughts and prayers.

Donate to St. Judes Children's Research Hospital

I'm so sorry to hear this.Prayers from sullivan county.I remember last year when Sullivan Central and Bolivar were getting ready to play in the state tournament there would be a bunch of bolivar fans who would get on and just joke about it and say stupid stuff,and he would get on there and always have a knowledgeable and positive comment to say.I could just tell from his posts he was a happy guy.I'm so sorry to hear this,my prayers go out to him.

I will miss posting with btowntigers. I am a big Haywood fan and everyone knows that we are rivals with Bolivar. You could always count on btown to make intelligent posts. He loved his Tigers like I love my Tomcats. I hope that his soul finds a great resting place now that he is gone. I did not personally know him, but feel like I did since we posted together on this board. Funny how a board like this can connect people from all over the state. Btown's family is in my prayers.

RIP BTOWNTIGERS!!!!

I hadn't seen this thread until 5 minutes ago. I felt that sinking feeling and feel like I had lost one of my friends. I had just thought school had been really busy was why he wasn't posting as much lately. He was actually one of the first people who came to mind when I heard Damon signed with the Yankees last night and I was ready to harass him about it. I also ready to have a good ol' fashioned coacht battle with him over the upcoming Lexington/Bolivar game. I do think I will make the drive back and go now in his honor.

If any Plus members here know where I can send a card to his family, please PM it to me. If a non-plus member knows, please email it to me at brentwoodboy04@yahoo.com

Prayers to his family.