Greeneville vs. Hamilton

river271

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No what's funny is that you're going to get beat. I don't care how much crap you talk on here I don't care how much crap you talk elsewhere the bottom line is you're going to get beat. Yeah we got stroked by Alcoa, but we weren't the ones talkin about some sort of God sent upset. I don't care what kind of miracles have happened IN THE PAST what matters is the present, and my magic ball says that Greeneville gets beat.

Do I smell a little jealousy ? Gosh, you would expect a little more support from local folks. But, I guess you can't expect much from a Rebel.

Even though Greeneville has a good team and have been doing well of late...they are probably overmatched in this game.

The problems for them will be style of play and matching up with Hamilton on the defensive end. Hamilton is the best team in the state and one of the best in the country at "run-and-gun" basketball. Their players have exceptional athletic ability and have a lot of freedom on offense. Any of them can score in a variety of ways and ALL of them crash the offensive boards like pirana fish going after meat in the water. It will be a daunting task to stop all of them. Any team that wants to get in a run-and-gun offensive game with them WILL come up short.

The other problem is their trapping full court defense which sometimes has all five players in the backcourt trapping the ball. If a team cannot beat this pressure, it will be a long night. True enough no team is unbeatable, but to beat this team you will have to absolutely play your best game. :D

Ok Ok this is where i have to come in !

Hamilton High is most definitely going to win..We got too much support and rank to lose..and i know that all that dont matter but we got a reputation to keep up.. I bet all my money on Hamilton..!

Love U:

Jay Watt, Jeremy,Tim,Cliff,Deveyon,Micey,Pete,Broderick,Paul,Denerio, Trevon, and the rest of yall!

LOVE HAMILTON! ABSOLUTELY!

who give a flip about the polls or the rankings ? ask this, has any of the guys who list the ap polls ever seen Greeneville play ? I thought so.

according to what i have been told, the official rankings are voted by the media. the sports writers do go to games, that's part of their jobs. whether or not any attended games in which greenville, played, only they could tell you.

i guess they only are accurate if they list your team at the top? i thought so.

fyi, i am for RE & not Hamilton. quite frankly, i hope greenville wins!

according to what i have been told, the official rankings are voted by the media. the sports writers do go to games, that's part of their jobs. whether or not any attended games in which greenville, played, only they could tell you.

i guess they only are accurate if they list your team at the top? i thought so.

fyi, i am for RE & not Hamilton. quite frankly, i hope greenville wins!

I think the person you quote is from Clinton. Just a thought.

longhorn, i got your back. by God me and longhorn are darn rebels and proud of it. we may have lostin sub-state but at least we went out with class instead of you rich ###### getting all cocky. shows everyone on coachT how well rich people act and basically tells them that Greeneville as a city is nothing but a bunch of. you guys WILL LOSE thursday night.

you can control your language or you will be referred to coacht

Edited by coach15

excuse my language. it just makes me mad that all the people at ghs think they are better than everyone else in the city and it makes the whole city look bad. if you are going to brag and stuff do it on the scoreboard and if you guys beat hamilton i just might apologize for my other posts.

hamilton gets the W

Ok I want to say something about this game. I haven't see Greenville play but I've seen Hamilton play. Frankly I don't care who wins because I'd like to see RE win since they are in our district. All I hear from the Ghs people is Wiggins this and Wiggins that. Do ya'll have other players to play with him??? Hamilton is a very good team and they are deep. One thing i'll say is they try to dunk way to much. I will say that the only way Ghs has a chance is if they have pretty good gaurd play. The only reason I say this is because of Hamiltons guard size. They are tall and long. If you have good enough guards to break their press then yes you have a chance. Also i think if Ghs will make Hamilton work on "D" then i think your chances increase even more. They do not want to play "D". To tell you the truth their big guys didn't impress me much and the reason i say that is because when i saw them play it was against an undersized Melrose team. For the most the HHS guards are what killed Melrose. I just hope Ghs has more than just Wiggins to play with HHS. Good Luck Greenville and Hamilton. I will make a prediction since that is what was asked. Just going by the way ya'll talk about Ghs, I will say Hamilton by 10. I think ya'll will play them close but they will pull away later in the game.

One last thing to the Ghs fans. Ya'll keep saying that rankings mean nothing and i'm not saying this to talk trash or start anything. One other thing that does not mean anything is looking at scores from who hamilton has played and comparing them to other teams. Looking at that doesn't tell you anything either. Just bring your A game Thursday and you'll make it respectful and never know could pull it off.