(2-0) Cosby @ (1-1) Cloudland

old24eagle

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clownland vrs the Muffins, this could get UGLY.

I am quite uneducated when it comes to who are the strong teams in 1A. BUT I know Cosby football players are determined to show that Cosby isn't just a basketball school anymore. Player pride + a young football smart coaching staff also wanting to prove itself= a dangerous football team...So watch out Clownland :D

Yeah, he,s the coach, he,s a cocky and fiery kind of guy, he,s brought alot of excitement and hope to a once struggleing program. They have improved alot. I wouldn't figure them to be up there with the better programs in 1a, but the effort and desire is there. I really like the guy, he,s a great motivater.

Where on earth is Cosby? I have never heard of this team. Oh yeah, what is up with the "Muffin" talk in this thread. Surely they are not actually called the Cosby Muffins. I know where Cloudland is because we played them several years ago in Chattanooga and spanked them pretty bad.

You ask where is Cosby and you never heard of them :D .They have been state runner up in basketball twice and been to the state tourny numerous times,and the football team has come alive here lately too.Where are you from?

is there a class at cosby that shows you how to talk smack. i have noticed how cosbybasketball30 is player on the team and he is posting messages during school. Sounds like they are really trying to teach you all down there at cosby. I hear thats what it is like down there anyway. they care more about sports than education. that is pitiful.

is there a class at cosby that shows you how to talk smack. i have noticed how cosbybasketball30 is player on the team and he is posting messages during school. Sounds like they are really trying to teach you all down there at cosby. I hear thats what it is like down there anyway. they care more about sports than education. that is pitiful.

In case you couldn't read the site you entered, it is CoachT, not EducationT. People are going to be all about the "ball" on here. Along with the sports comes the smack. You don't like it, log out my friend!

(I noticed that you are most active in topics on boys basketball, which gives me a good idea what your beef with Cosby is! :lol: )

Cosby is a small community, but they do have computers in the school. Who says he isn't an aid that block? Of course, only athletes are allowed to use the computers. :D

TIP: Before I ragged on the education of others I'd have someone proofread my posts, there chief! :rolleyes:

I think you misinterpretted smack talk for the absolute truth. all he said was that you should know where the state basketball championship ball and runner-up balls are. OH yeah, BOyd doesn't have a basketball team, or do they? Never heard of them. :rolleyes: