Lewis Co. vs. Houston Co.

THECHB

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to talk about every game....there will be somebody come on here and talk about how Houston Co. is gonna kicks LC's Tail. Its all in school spirit for they know this is just not gonna happen. I hate to say it but our region is extremly weak..with the exception of us and Camden. We will be tested only once this season and that will be by Camden. If a team up until that game plays us close its only because we laid an egg and not that they are that good. Look at the records of the teams in our region and make your own opinion. The last 3 weeks we have been blowing out our opponents. For the season we have outscored our opponets 157-21...thats right...we have given up only 21 points total in 5 games. This is probably the best team LC has had since '96. I only wish we had more of a passing game. Running the ball 96% of the time might get us through the region undefeated and to the playoffs but....find some of those teams like Milan and Huntingdon who can stop the run and were done. Happens just about every year.

I truly believe LC could have had a couple of state championships if we had been more balanced on offense. We have some great athletes there! Coaches...WE NEED TO THROW THE BALL A LITTLE MORE OFTEN DURING THE SEASON TO PREPARE FOR WHEN WE MEET A TEAM WHO CAN STOP THE RUN!!!

Edited by LC_PANTHER_FAN

Lewis County wins...but by less than 35

Man, Waverly just keeps on adding their insults to the Panthers. Last week three people predicted a loss for the Panthers against Richland.I don't understand the disrespect. Maybe it is just high hopes for the Tigers. Hoping that an upset will turn the tide for them and give them a second place berth.Waverly, you are the third best team in this region. Understand this, you will be hammered by Lewis County and Camden. Also you might have to pull out of Loretto, Stewart Co. or Richland with a win to pull off that one. I have all the respect in the world for Waverly, but just be realistic when you post or comment about LC. Sooner or later it comes out to haunt you.

Man, Waverly just keeps on adding their insults to the Panthers. Last week three people predicted a loss for the Panthers against Richland.I don't understand the disrespect. Maybe it is just high hopes for the Tigers. Hoping that an upset will turn the tide for them and give them a second place berth.Waverly, you are the third best team in this region. Understand this, you will be hammered by Lewis County and Camden. Also you might have to pull out of Loretto, Stewart Co. or Richland with a win to pull off that one. I have all the respect in the world for Waverly, but just be realistic when you post or comment about LC. Sooner or later it comes out to haunt you.

[/quo

Lewis County and Camden are the two top teams in the Region in my opinion but I have found out in my many years, that you can't compare scores to determine an outcome of a game with common opponents. Good luck to all but remember, Anyone can beat anyone on a given night.

ok...so jus because we pickd richland to hold close and beat you, and sumone says that tha score wont b so high this week is disrespect?? hmm wow...ok well the way i see it waverly is the #3 team in this region #4 will go to richland, go ahead and mark that down in tha little black book...and as far as us gittin hammered by lc and camden, i dont see it bein much of a hammerin we will play hard and will hold through both games and keep it close.....but anyways, back to this week.....lewis county does have a great team they will win this one, mainly because i dont think cruz will be able to hold off all the talent lewis county has....it wont be as big of victory as you may think it will be...houston county has great momentum coming into this game after winnin a game for like the first time in 2 seasons i think....

Lewis Co: 38

Houston Co: 9

I truly believe LC could have had a couple of state championships if we had been more balanced on offense. We have some great athletes there! Coaches...WE NEED TO THROW THE BALL A LITTLE MORE OFTEN DURING THE SEASON TO PREPARE FOR WHEN WE MEET A TEAM WHO CAN STOP THE RUN!!!

Just wondering, How many of our "great athletes" have played college ball over the past 20 years. Can you count them on one hand? We win every year because we have a system that fits the type player that we have year in and year out. By the way, when we have the players to throw, we throw. 6 of the top 10 passers in LC history played for Coach Sharp as well as 5 of the top 10 rec. not to mention 9 of the to 11 rushers