PTSportsWriter

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...yes

who do you like tomorrow?

Who do you like for the All-Tourney team... :P

I like Greeneville over West. Seems like Johnny & bunch can score against everyone else except Greeneville. In the consolation game, I'll take Cocke County in a close one against Jefferson. They will be playing more for the chance to stay out of Greeneville's bracket in the region.

All Tournament:

1. Buda (Cocke County)

2. Lewis (Cocke County)

3. Depew (Cocke County)

4. Nelson (Jefferson)

5. Elliott (Jefferson)

6. ??? (West)

7. ??? (West)

8. Deans (Greeneville)

9. Dixon (Greeneville)

10. McIntyre (Greeneville) MVP

Region Match-ups??? Whst does everyone else think?

Greeneville hosts Sullivan South

Mo. West hosts Daniel Boone

Science Hill hosts Cocke County

TN High hosts Jefferson County

I like Greeneville over West. Seems like Johnny & bunch can score against everyone else except Greeneville. In the consolation game, I'll take Cocke County in a close one against Jefferson. They will be playing more for the chance to stay out of Greeneville's bracket in the region.

All Tournament:

1. Buda (Cocke County)

2. Lewis (Cocke County)

3. Depew (Cocke County)

4. Nelson (Jefferson)

5. Elliott (Jefferson)

6. ??? (West)

7. ??? (West)

8. Deans (Greeneville)

9. Dixon (Greeneville)

10. McIntyre (Greeneville) MVP

Region Match-ups??? Whst does everyone else think?

Greeneville hosts Sullivan South

Mo. West hosts Daniel Boone

Science Hill hosts Cocke County

TN High hosts Jefferson County

As far as region brackets, the bracket thats on JIM314.com - seems to me that the upper bracket is:

D1 #1 vs D2 #4 and D2 #2 vs D1 #3....And the bottom bracket is: D2 #1 vs D1 #4 and D1 #2 vs D2 #3

Sounds about right, so the winner of the consolation would be in GHS bracket in the Regional Semis if they can make it

My All Tourney Team

GHS - Ashley Deans, Nicole Dickson, Devan McIntyre

CCHS - Morgan Buda, Courtney Lewis, Shannon Depew

West - Lauren Jones

Jeff - Haley Nelson, Kelsey Elliott

East - Demeka Holt

Cherokee - Savannah Ewing

MOP - McIntyre. Big 3-point shot she hit with 1:49 left against Cocke County. Cocke County held Dickson/Deans under their average (Dickson 14.4, Deans 14.5), but McIntyre scored 8.2 points above her average.

Stat line of the event into day 3 - Buda (CC) 35 points, 14-19 FG, 11 rebounds

Would be curious to know the lines of Nelson and Ewing for their performances.

IF those are the region match-ups......I see 2-2 for the IMAC.

As far as region brackets, the bracket thats on JIM314.com - seems to me that the upper bracket is:

D1 #1 vs D2 #4 and D2 #2 vs D1 #3....And the bottom bracket is: D2 #1 vs D1 #4 and D1 #2 vs D2 #3

Sounds about right, so the winner of the consolation would be in GHS bracket in the Regional Semis if they can make it

My All Tourney Team

GHS - Ashley Deans, Nicole Dickson, Devan McIntyre

CCHS - Morgan Buda, Courtney Lewis, Shannon Depew

West - Lauren Jones

Jeff - Haley Nelson, Kelsey Elliott

East - Demeka Holt

Cherokee - Savannah Ewing

MOP - McIntyre. Big 3-point shot she hit with 1:49 left against Cocke County. Cocke County held Dickson/Deans under their average (Dickson 14.4, Deans 14.5), but McIntyre scored 8.2 points above her average.

Stat line of the event into day 3 - Buda (CC) 35 points, 14-19 FG, 11 rebounds

Would be curious to know the lines of Nelson and Ewing for their performances.

IF those are the region match-ups......I see 2-2 for the IMAC.

I doubt that one of the teams in the championship game with get less picks than the two teams in the consolation game.

I doubt that one of the teams in the championship game with get less picks than the two teams in the consolation game.

You're probably right....and thats the likely course of action...

But, with this being the year that it is, could be some consideration of the draw of the tournament.

My list of course, is unofficial. So I took my own course of action, as usual.... :P

Sportswriter - everytime you post you make it sound like Cocke County is just sooooooo much better than the rest of the teams in the conference. The draw of the tournament has nothing to do about it. If Cocke County was so much better then they wouldnt have finished 4-6 and wouldnt had to have worried about the draw of the tournament. The fact of the matter is they finished with the same record as four other teams in the league. One good game against Greeneville doesnt make them a dang state tournament team. Give it a rest.

:P Gotta love the late night drama

Sportswriter - everytime you post you make it sound like Cocke County is just sooooooo much better than the rest of the teams in the conference. The draw of the tournament has nothing to do about it. If Cocke County was so much better then they wouldnt have finished 4-6 and wouldnt had to have worried about the draw of the tournament. The fact of the matter is they finished with the same record as four other teams in the league. One good game against Greeneville doesnt make them a dang state tournament team. Give it a rest.

Actually Cocke County is the second best team in the conference . When you have two freshman that start your going to have some bumps and bruises through out the year and some of those just happened to be against conference opponents but now that they have some confindence dont be suprised if they win a couple of games in the regionals . The future looks real bright for Lady Red basketball

wow...such anger.....calm down sugar it'll be ok.....