Temple in Trouble?

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, he must have been questioned by the TSSAA's investigation.

I could be wrong, but I do not think the poor decision-making came from

his desk.

Was Kell assisting Chastain in the spring that the Arts & Science kid(s) was

practicing?

When did Wadley stop being the AD?

When all is said and done I believe he will have some responsibility in parts of it

Unfortunately, he must have been questioned by the TSSAA's investigation.

I could be wrong, but I do not think the poor decision-making came from

his desk.

Was Kell assisting Chastain in the spring that the Arts & Science kid(s) was

practicing?

When did Wadley stop being the AD?

If nothing else some of the things occured while he was AD. He should have known what was going on, should have known TSSAA rules and should have made sure the rules were being followed. He was AD so IMO he has to shoulder some of the responsibility along with the rest of the Temple Admin

I think Wadley resigned at the end of last school year. Not sure though

If nothing else some of the things occured while he was AD. He should have known what was going on, should have known TSSAA rules and should have made sure the rules were being followed. He was AD so IMO he has to shoulder some of the responsibility along with the rest of the Temple Admin

I think Wadley resigned at the end of last school year. Not sure though

Wadley resigned not last school year, but the previous school year. That would be May of 2006. Temple had an interim AD last year which could be part of the problem. Noone seemed accountable to anybody last year. The headmaster was also in her first year.

what's the approximate time frame on any decision? also, just out of curiosity, is temple/csas an instant rivalry now?

I think the TSSAA decision will come down in the next few weeks. If they keep finding issues it may take longer. Temple and CSAS were already big rivals because of Basketball. CSAS does not have a football team

what's the approximate time frame on any decision? also, just out of curiosity, is temple/csas an instant rivalry now?

Probably not since CSAS does not play in the TAACS. They may become rivals with Hamilton Heights and Berean though ! On a more serious note, I don't think any of their good athletes will stick around for this year from what I hear and their recruits will move back to where they came from.