Temple in Trouble?

OLD PIRATE

Seriously, would there be over 750 replies to this if TT have not have had the football year they had last year? I mean we all know and have said for years that private school's recruit. always have always will... so is this issue really worth 775 replies? sounds to me like a means to a end to me....

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't belive this situation will close Temple, but it will hurt the schools future growth. I have heard they had 100 new students that registered this year. Obviously that doesn't mean their enrollment increased that much. You would have to subtract transfers ect.

The new administrations inexperience did seem to be what really multiplied all the problems. It seems they could have minimized the damages. More importantly minimized the bad reputation that will cloud the school for years to come.

Noway--- most of the video links don't work but he sure is quoted in the paper alot. (for being an assistant coach) I am not saying it was his fault just saying the cloudiness of who is in charge, makes the situation much worse and hard for TSSAA to get straight answers.

Here is a link to most of the articles about Temple---

http://www.tntempleacademy.com/site_flash/...diacoverage.htm

Noway--- most of the video links don't work but he sure is quoted in the paper alot. (for being an assistant coach) I am not saying it was his fault just saying the cloudiness of who is in charge, makes the situation much worse and hard for TSSAA to get straight answers.

Here is a link to most of the articles about Temple---

http://www.tntempleacademy.com/site_flash/...diacoverage.htm

If you click on coaching staff and then click on their pictures. Skogen is listed as the asst. coach and off. coord. Steve Beard is the one listed as the head coach.

I don't belive this situation will close Temple, but it will hurt the schools future growth. I have heard they had 100 new students that registered this year. Obviously that doesn't mean their enrollment increased that much. You would have to subtract transfers ect.

The new administrations inexperience did seem to be what really multiplied all the problems. It seems they could have minimized the damages. More importantly minimized the bad reputation that will cloud the school for years to come.

I heard the number of new students this year was about 140. That will help take the sting out of any fines.

Some of you people are really licking your chops, aren't you?

quite the contrary. i believe this situation is nothing but a black eye on all small privates, not just temple. i wish the best for the school and its players. many of the area's small privates will undoubtedly be affected by this. it is a shame, however, that the seemingly careless decisions of a few affect so many young people.

Sorry to disappoint you but you can't use the word "catastrophic" when referring to this mess. I did and was told by dadoffour that my perspective was lousy. See his reply below......

dadoffour doesn't care about TTA now because all of his kids are gone from there now. Nothing that happens to them would be catastrophic in his opinion.....

You forfeit all credibility when you say things about me or my family that you actually know nothing about. But go ahead and keep spouting off.

For some people, I guess it might be "catastrophic" for their sports program to get penalized, or even shut down. For most of us Temple people it would hurt, but it wouldn't kill us. There are simply other things in life than sports. It seems to pleasure some of you to talk about Temple getting shut down, etc. If that makes you happy, go ahead. But we'll be okay.