Bearden vs. Dobyns Bennett

db123

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bearden really has the makings to be the top dawg in 1-5A this year. they have a tough defense that has only allowed 14 points in the first two weeks. their offense is solid led by halliday at QB and works at RB. they also have reliable receivers in eicholtz, williamson, and english. and most importantly they are experienced, they have 20 seniors starting.

BHS 24

DB 10

I'm going with DB too because o that the game will be held @ DB. That will be their only chance to win the game though.

Bearden plays for keeps . DB had better be prepared to play. I did not see any

weak spots on Bearden's team on either side of the ball. But, you may be right

saying home team has the edge. Good luck.

ORcat-take a bit of advise from an Ooltewah fan. I am NOT a WB fan at all BUT they are not a middle of the pack team this year. Be very cautious of this bunch they are for real. They have 27 seniors on this team. Ooltewah will have a tough time with this bunch. Ooltewah's team this year is good but mostly sophs. Don't underestimate this bunch from William BLount. You will see.

I have to go with Bearden on this one for two reasons..... First DB was beat by William Blount who is only a middle of the pack Region 2 team and second Bearden has grown up these past few years and they have the all around more complete team.

Calling WB middle of the road is kinda insulting. They seem to be for real.

All I can say about the Indians is that playing in Kingsport on a Friday night, with the band blarin', and the pagentry which is DB football (including the Walk) can be very influencial and intimidating. A fun place to experience Friday Night Lights regardless the outcome.