Marion Co. @ Tyner

TynerRamFan

If TYNER turns the ball over like they always do,then marion will win!!!!..,..but if TYNER plays like they did against fulton,they will DESTROY marion co. TYNER 52 marion co.21...turnovers/MARION CO.21...tyner12 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be shocked if Tyner only scores 21 points....I can't wait for Friday night....should be fun!

...In the three(3) games played this year MC has averaged only 18 pts...Tyner has averaged 28 pts against tougher competition...add another 7 pts for home field advantage and you can see where I'm going with this..."RAMS" will score and the "D" get at least two(2)!!!

You may not mean it to be disrespectful but I have been around several football seasons and we would never ( 1 ) schedule a team with as much tradition as Marion County and ( 2 ) a region opponent for homecoming. You usually pick a so-called weak sister to play for your homecoming game. Make sure you make all the mommas happy by playing their sons and win the game. We have played Tyner for the last 11 years and have been beaten down for those 11 years. But to think you have stooped so low as to make us play you like a weak sister for your homecoming has reached an all-time, rock bottom, shame for all Marion County fans. If playing in your homecoming doesn't make every purple-bloodied fan, coach, and player from Marion County upset and ready to kick Tyner's @$$ they have no guts or pride left in themselves. I expect every one of our fans, our school administrators, our teachers, our band kids, our cheerleaders, our coaches, and our players to be ready for a once in life-time thrill - BEATING TYNER ON BOB EVANS FIELD AND TAKING BACK OUR MARION COUNTY PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> It's time to barbecue a goat WARRIORS!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I dragged back to Kimball form Gainsville, Florida last Tuesday determined never to watch another football game all year. with the lame match ups this week invloving Valley teams i didn't think that would be hard to do but i gotta say you jasper folks have got me courious. I beginning to wish i had seen that Grundy game last friday night. Jasper must have made some mighty big strides from two weeks ago for fans to be predicting a warrior win tonight. Dont get me wrong, i always pull for valley teams and my support is with the warriors tonight but gee wiz guys, your playing Tyner tonight. To be perfectly honest even though my post next week wont reflectr it im not sure my Pirates can take this team down and we play them at home. For the first time since the opening week game my disgusted gangster soul will be at Tyner to see this new born jasper team and to get a previwe of those Rams. And i guess since half the posts have mentioned them ill also get a fish sandwich so long as they have some fish not deep fried. good luck to both teams tonight. i hope everyone stays healthy. Warriors if you play these rams like you did the pirates for the first half this should be a good ball game to watch.

I dragged back to Kimball form Gainsville, Florida last Tuesday determined never to watch another football game all year. with the lame match ups this week invloving Valley teams i didn't think that would be hard to do but i gotta say you jasper folks have got me courious. I beginning to wish i had seen that Grundy game last friday night. Jasper must have made some mighty big strides from two weeks ago for fans to be predicting a warrior win tonight. Dont get me wrong, i always pull for valley teams and my support is with the warriors tonight but gee wiz guys, your playing Tyner tonight. To be perfectly honest even though my post next week wont reflectr it im not sure my Pirates can take this team down and we play them at home. For the first time since the opening week game my disgusted gangster soul will be at Tyner to see this new born jasper team and to get a previwe of those Rams. And i guess since half the posts have mentioned them ill also get a fish sandwich so long as they have some fish not deep fried. good luck to both teams tonight. i hope everyone stays healthy. Warriors if you play these rams like you did the pirates for the first half this should be a good ball game to watch.

...The "Pirates" have the 'stats' & 'numbers' ...(I don't need to finish the rest of the sentence /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

TOOT! TOOT! Someone get that Warrior off the tracks, there is a RAM TRAIN coming down the tracks. Tyner wins easily 45 - 20

...Before I forget... I will not return to CoachT until Sunday night...gotta' go out of town but I am sure the "RAM" fans are more than capable of holding it down until I return...I hope and pray that everyone has a safe trip to and from your home and I also hope no one gets injured tonight...see you at the game!!!