Maryville vs William Blount

REBELRON

Come on Rebels help a old dad thats a fan of a football machine and post link for this game so i can recorded it. It's not often i see you guys with some concern over a team. Rebels keep getting it done. will be no different this Friday night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's time to raise the ante....... I'd like to make a friendly wager...If the Rebels defeat my beloved Govenors.... I'll shave my head.... How about you Maryville fans like cobrajet, starsnbars, rebel9??? Any takers.......

GO GOVS

tpoole12 thay aint much of a gain if eye haiv two shaive my head.

Butt, eye haiv talked to momma STARS and she has agreed to shaive her back, if'un you can git miss tpoole12 to do likewise.

Gov-Man eye wuz up on yer turf last nite at FBC of Mairvul. My dawlter plays fiddle fer the Mairvul orkesstrah. Hit wuz a vurry good show. At tha end, thay had the lead songman frum FBC sang sum songs in sumthun called Lattun. Hit wuz a furst fer me. Thay sung fer 20+ minetts and eye didn't know a werd thay said.

It wuz tha furst time eye've ben in Furst Baptist Church (know punn intended) and enny other Baptist Church that eye've ever been in, where'st eye needed a inturpeetur. Eye wuz beginnin' to thank maybe these children and song men wuz goin' to whup out a few copperheads.

You are just a hoot,Stars. Makes my day just to read your posts. Maybe you should go up and try the Comedy Barn in PF, I'm sure you would be a hit.... You are right them" Perm Hill" girls were a tough bunch, but I went to "Roc Ferd" and some of them girls were down right scary....! Good luck WB

tpoole12 thay aint much of a gain if eye haiv two shaive my head.

Butt, eye haiv talked to momma STARS and she has agreed to shaive her back, if'un you can git miss tpoole12 to do likewise.

Gov-Man eye wuz up on yer turf last nite at FBC of Mairvul. My dawlter plays fiddle fer the Mairvul orcesstrah. Hit wuz a vurry good show. At tha end, thay had the lead songman frum FBC sang sum songs in sumthun called Lattun. Hit wuz a furst fer me. Thay sung fer 20+ minetts and eye didn't know a werd thay said.

It wuz tha furst time eye've ben in Furst Baptist Church (know punn intended) and enny other Baptist Church that eye've ever been in, where'st eye needed a inturpeetur. Eye wuz beginnin' to thank maybe these children and song men wuz goin' to whup out a few copperheads.

Stars,

Your right ... I sure don't ever remember "Brother Ronnie" singing in any unknown tongues. Do you?

I didn't know that WB wasn't in 5A last year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maryville fans, watch out for Central this year, according to the TSSAA website they have more students then you.

Maryville - 1193

Central - 1210

According to the Maryville High School web site. Maryville High School has 1421 students. Somebody is miscounting some where. Maybe you report one number to the TSSAA so you won't have to play with the big boys and the higher number to the state so you will get more funding. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Anyway I love to get you Maryville guys stirred up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Stars,

Your right ... I sure don't ever remember "Brother Ronnie" singing in any unknown tongues. Do you?

Negative Gov-Man. Hard to chew Red-Man and do that two. Aubrey, Jackie, and Friendsvull High taught him well.

Gov-Man your songman wuz good. Thay had tha naims of these songs rote down and eye couldn't even say'em and this cat wuz sangin' 'em. And let me give kredit to sum feller frum tha Fairview Methodist Church and a lady teacher from William Blount Middle Corral and thay wuz sangin' thataway two.

According to the Maryville High School web site. Maryville High School has 1421 students. Somebody is miscounting some where. Maybe you report one number to the TSSAA so you won't have to play with the big boys and the higher number to the state so you will get more funding. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Anyway I love to get you Maryville guys stirred up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

redandblack63 eye'm hopin' that after my Mairvul Hi student garbige bidness feeled trip and student head count happenin' on tha saim day, that we will be 3A in '09.

You have a point, but I have seen Maryville lose and I expect class will be shown like always. And I said win or lose, I did not say Maryville will lose. I have heard it all before, this is WB's year, 5A is tougher, The four horsy men, ect, ect, ect. There are people on here and will be at the game that live for the day Maryville go's down.

On another point I remember the last time WB won this contest. Maryville got flagged 5 or 6 times to make sure WB got enough opportunities to score. I'm not sure but I think there were 3 Pass Inference calls in the end zone alone. I don't blame GQ, or any coach for going after the officials in that fiasco. Most of us with football knowledge knew things were out hand by that crew. I remember two things from last year that relate to this. Coach Meadows said quite allot about the officiating in Ooltewah last year and him telling GQ at mid field he never wanted to play Maryville again. Those two things tell me GQ is not the only coach that gets upset and I DO NOT BLAME COACH MEADOWS for defending his team. It's what coaches do and should do, but with class.

What many of you WB types may not know is Coach Meadows has sought advice from GQ the past few years. I've seen Coach M at Maryville more than twice. Next thing you know the ole' Wang-T is dead and WB's spread looks allot like a Maryville spread. Hey I hope WB goes to the burro and plays the late game after the 4A game. Would be nice if Alcoa, Maryville and WB had a game in the burro around December 1st! 14-1 is a good season, just ask Alcoa, they got used too it! If it happens to Maryville this year, so be it, I??™ll be happy. 14-1 yes sir I??™ll take it! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yep, WB is pretty good this year but beating Maryville will be a task. The Rebels know WB is fast, big and talented. I guess most think WB should and will win. I think if Maryville does not turn the ball over and it comes down to the wire my money would be on Maryville. It's because I've seen bigger, more talented and faster on paper. When it comes down to the wire the best Coach in the State knows how to manage those situations and put his team in position to win. Does Coach M? Don??™t know, never seen it happen before.

Maryville 28

WB 17

In a slobber knocker!

Are you a fool? I guess most think WB should and will win. You've won 49 in a row for crying out loud. To think MOST are picking WB is stupid. Now I would agree that MOST are hoping for WB, including myself. Can it be done..sure. Is WB the favorite..no.

Negative Gov-Man. Hard to chew Red-Man and do that two. Aubrey, Jackie, and Friendsvull High taught him well.

Gov-Man your songman wuz good. Thay had tha naims of these songs rote down and eye couldn't even say'em and this cat wuz sangin' 'em. And let me give kredit to sum feller frum tha Fairview Methodist Church and a lady teacher from William Blount Middle Corral and thay wuz sangin' thataway two.

Man, reading all this is gonn make me and Mrs. Sol give second thoughts on lookin' at FBC here in a few weeks when we start trying to find a church down here. I dunno if she can handle Red Man, Latin, or snakes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

http://www.greatschools.net/modperl/browse_school/tn/627

Click the link above. It says Central has 1,354 students, or 67 fewer than the latest Maryville number you pulled out of your ear. Last week it was 1,500 now its 1,400. Bottom line is this, Maryville is not THAT much bigger than Central and many others in their region. And by the way I am not stirred up. I just get tired of you whinning out of both sides of your mouth.