Maryville vs William Blount

REBELRON

look here there is a reason there a student section. I was actialy up there when they were saying this. "We Hate Maryville" and yall grown adults turning around telling us to be quit. you just need to save your breth because we don't care what yall say or anybody else. We say what we want to. All yall done was make your self look stupid. So what i am trying to say is if you don't want to here go sit some where else because thats are section. So just stay away from us.

WBFOOTBALLPLAYER

"we're not in middle school either, we're freshman." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> the boys gotta be a freshman since he's a WBFOOTBALLPLAYER and can be in the stands...i bet you get heated when your parents tell you you are a "Rebel," cause after all you hate maryville right?

Congrats to WB and the Knoxville All Star Team (Maryville). Great game, but definately different programs. As I've said before....and needs to be pointed out....the "Big White Elephant" in the middle of the room which no one wants to talk about is clear. TSSAA has no interest in killing the goose...I guess I can't blame them, but let's at least be honest.

If Maryville recruits they are doing a bad job. Maryville starts a tailback that weighs 150lbs. That same tailback plays linebacker. The other tailback weighs 170lbs. Maryville's 2 starting offensive tackles weigh 180lbs. William Blount overmatched Maryville on the LOS. Maryville had no answer for William Blount's linebackers.

look here there is a reason there a student section. I was actialy up there when they were saying this. "We Hate Maryville" and yall grown adults turning around telling us to be quit. you just need to save your breth because we don't care what yall say or anybody else. We say what we want to. All yall done was make your self look stupid. So what i am trying to say is if you don't want to here go sit some where else because thats are section. So just stay away from us.

WBFOOTBALLPLAYER

How are you going to say other people looked stupid? Read you post out loud to yourself and you will realize that you are the one that sounds stupid.

Well I think we all know what the outcome should have been in this game, and what it would have been had the extra point been called correctly. Those city schools must have real deep pockets.

They showed the kick twice on Channel 10 news last night, and are still showing it this morning on their sports highlights, and it was CLEARLY good. It is a shame that such a huge win (or at least a chance to in overtime) has to be stripped from WB in this fashion.

With this tape...why doesn't someone send this in to the TSSAA and let them know what is going on? Is there ANYTHING they can do...even with clear video evidence that this game should not have ended that way.

Check the camera angle and reajust to the perpendicular...it missed by inches. The refee looks straight up the upright to guage if it's good or not. Let me explain...if the camera was positioned on a line perpendicular to the goal line with the upright a point on/in that line, the ball past just out side that point. (I love it when the media messes with heads just to aggrivate!)

Isn't Geometry wonderful?

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

You can at least humor a moron...btw...I think I saw Douglas leaving home this morning turning onto...what a minute, I wasn't in Maryville or even Blount County. Oh Well.

Welcome to Coach T rookie. You should always post the truth on here and not make your self look like a fool as you have in this last statement.

Welcome to Coach T rookie. You should always post the truth on here and not make your self look like a fool as you have in this last statement.

Wow...some serious folks on here. Douglas was advised and recruited to Maryville as many have been in the last couple of years. Yes he moved, but please recognize the "jest". Take a deep breath.

you know people im really upset at Coach GQ, we're the best team in the state yet WB somehow got the best recruits this year. how can this be? WB's players seemed twice as large as maryvilles!! im going to call MHS first thing tomorrow morning and complain about our recruiting staff/coaches. They shouldnt let a less successful teams like WB get the bigger players. How can we let players like their RBs, LBs, and lineman get away. NOT FAIR :'(

Wow...some serious folks on here. Douglas was advised and recruited to Maryville as many have been in the last couple of years. Yes he moved, but please recognize the "jest". Take a deep breath.

we are the only school around to let recruited kids play two or more sports. i mean he could've gone anywhwere but no one else allows duel sport recruits so MHS won out