Lenoir City Head Coach Resigns

lcfootball101

Solly, we knot need only good recruiters, butt good coaches at enny level. Maybee eye can help.

Tell your buddy to get in touch with me before Friday at 4:30 this week, and we'll see what we can work out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell your buddy to get in touch with me before Friday at 4:30 this week, and we'll see what we can work out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

4:30, butt no later Solly. We start our pre-gaim meal at 4:30 and keep on eatin' rite up till 6:59, durin' tha playoffs. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

7-5 overall in 2004 with a win over Fulton and everybody is thrilled.....increase in student population that didn't improve athlete pool moves LC to 4A in 2005. Competitive and scrappy group in 2005 that probably could challenged for the previous 3A region. This has nothing to do with Coach White's ability as a coach but to a communities "me" first attitude that is way out of the realm of reality...any coach that takes this job is putting themsleves in a poor situation..take a look at your region and be realistic...players will not support their coach when their parents are constantly ripping, harrassing, and being down right ugly to the people who sacrifice time from their own families to coach...good luck LC...Coach White's effectiveness was over because the community took it andmade it impossible to turn anything around...take a close look at yourselves LC community and if this upsets you then it probably is hitting too close to home....support your future coaches and let them do their jobs...good luck Coach White there are better things on your horizon.

7-5 overall in 2004 with a win over Fulton and ...players will not support their coach when their parents are constantly ripping, harrassing, and being down right ugly to the people who sacrifice time from their own families to coach...good luck LC...Coach White's effectiveness was over because the community took it andmade it impossible to turn anything around...take a close look at yourselves LC community and if this upsets you then it probably is hitting too close to home....support your future coaches and let them do their jobs...good luck Coach White there are better things on your horizon.

You should say "some" parents are...... there are a lot of the parents, especially on the booster club that supports this team and if you look at the number of signs and dollar amount raised from the community businesses, you absolutely can't say that this team is not supported. Sure, some parents are just down right ugly, especially in the stands and around the coaching staff's family, which is just, sorry to say, found in any community, the redneck mentality. We do support our coaches, just not all of them, especially when they are acting toward someone's son they way they wouldn't act around their own children! This is high school, not college or NFL!! This is all falling on the head coach, the responsibility stops there. If your assistants are acting in an unseemly manner, talking about what they would do different if they were the coach to parents and kids, refusing to do what you say on the field during a game, even screaming at the head coach on the side lines in an argument, then you get rid of them, or you pay the price!! Coach White does not seem to be the type of person that likes confrontations. Sometimes you have to have them. Also, as far as administration not supporting, that's central office, not in school admins.

4:30, butt no later Solly. We start our pre-gaim meal at 4:30 and keep on eatin' rite up till 6:59, durin' tha playoffs. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Wait a minute....

Pre-game meal? You better make sure he gets in tocuh with me this week then! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Has this job been posted yet? Who would you need to send your resume to, the principal or the AD? I would be interested in the job. I coach in Clarksville, Tennessee. My wife and I would love to move to that part of the state.

I don't know if its been posted (don't really know where to look) but hey, beat the rush.

Lenoir City High School

1485 Old Hwy 95

Lenoir City, TN 37771

(865) 986-2072

Athletic Director

Janet McGee

Principal

Steven Millsaps

The AD is also one of the assistant principal so if you mail it to the school she will get it.