Cherokee @ Morristown West

Greeneville @ Morristown East

2/9

Morristown West @ Greeneville

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Cyclone fan. It means a lot coming from another good program. Go Cyclones rest of the way in 2AA.

Coach Crumbley is an absolute joke and has been since she got the Greeneville job. She has had a surplus of talent since the day she walked through the door. Anyone who knows anything about basketball can clearly see she has no idea about the game. She sits in on Coach Duncans practicing attempting to get some clue about how a real coach does things. If you listen to what she has to say on the sidelines, or if your lucky enough to hear what she has to say in the locker room, its clear she is an idiot. In between the vulgarities that comesfrom her mouth in the locker room at half time, are shouts of nonsense. She has been to the state tournament but lets face it, east tennessee girls basketball is weak and that why she has one. None of the wins should be credited to her coaching. If you had a chance to see Coach Berkey you could obviously see that was a coach with basketball knowledge. Crumbley played the game but doesn't understand the game. Nicole and above good players have been the Greeneville program and it has nothing to do with her coaching. Think I'm wrong, sit in on one of her practices and see for yourself. I have seen plenty and she doesn't know a dang thing.

I would like an answer to my two questions about breaking the spirit and Greeneville getting behind. I stated many facts and gave you an opportunity to dispute what you have said.

She is a joke of a coach. Anyone who speaks to high school girls the way she does should not be in a position of authority over them. I have spoken with players who have graduated under coach crumbley; and although I have never heard negative comments about skeen or murray, I can't say the same about the head coach.

She has been to the state tournament but lets face it, east tennessee girls basketball is weak and that why she has won.

I have no insight to whether the rest of your post is BS or not, but that right there is the truth. Of course you have to show up and play the games every night, but with Greeneville's talent, it doesn't take a lot to get past Region 1. Win a substate game and youre in.

I corrected your grammatical error BTW /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach Crumbley is an absolute joke and has been since she got the Greeneville job. She has had a surplus of talent since the day she walked through the door. Anyone who knows anything about basketball can clearly see she has no idea about the game. She sits in on Coach Duncans practicing attempting to get some clue about how a real coach does things. If you listen to what she has to say on the sidelines, or if your lucky enough to hear what she has to say in the locker room, its clear she is an idiot. In between the vulgarities that comesfrom her mouth in the locker room at half time, are shouts of nonsense. She has been to the state tournament but lets face it, east tennessee girls basketball is weak and that why she has one. None of the wins should be credited to her coaching. If you had a chance to see Coach Berkey you could obviously see that was a coach with basketball knowledge. Crumbley played the game but doesn't understand the game. Nicole and above good players have been the Greeneville program and it has nothing to do with her coaching. Think I'm wrong, sit in on one of her practices and see for yourself. I have seen plenty and she doesn't know a dang thing.

The joke is you!! You must have lost your mind. This is my wife you are talking about here. I have been to many of the practices for the past three years. For the past three years she has never sit in on Coach Duncan's practices. When her practice is done she is headed home to be with her family. And for some person like you to get on here and bash her and talk about her vulger language is nonsense. Why don't you be a man and come talke to me about these issues. East Tennessee basketball is the same it has been for the past ten to fifteen years. No weaker and no stronger. Since you have such a big mouth please feel free to come talk to me anytime!! Call any of her former players and there would be nothing negative said about her. So please just grow up and quit bashing someone.

Those are some serious alligations. Players today-actually-many of the parents can not take their kids being challenged when a coach is trying to get out their best. Times have changed unfortunatley. Teams that are mentally tough are slowly fading away.

I am sure if she was hitting them, cussing them, or mistreating them then it would be addressed. I am sure that is not the case. Challenging players and staying on them and trying to get their best is what every coach should do. If not, the coach is short changing the players.

I have personally seen Crumbley with her former players and have seen the relationship they share. I am sure that eveyone has postives and negatives about them. As the head coach, they are the person responsible for the entire program. Most of the time, their job is to be the bad cop and the job of an assistant is to be the good cop. This may be one reason for this perception that you have among the coaches. However, there may be some players that just dont connect or respond to a particular coach. Sounds like this is the case.

She is a joke of a coach. Anyone who speaks to high school girls the way she does should not be in a position of authority over them. I have spoken with players who have graduated under coach crumbley; and although I have never heard negative comments about skeen or murray, I can't say the same about the head coach.

I would like an answer to my two questions about breaking the spirit and Greeneville getting behind. I stated many facts and gave you an opportunity to dispute what you have said.

d

GHS_CoachingStaff_Fan that is another person with the same opinion. Maybe you need to take off those rose colored glasses! You keep wanting people to come to you and talk. Please, YOU give the opinion truth by your ranting. What if every parent got in your wife's face every time she said something to their daughter they didn't like? How would you be feeling about that? Would you challenge those parents too? Come on Mr. GHS_CoachingStaff_Fan get a GRIP!!!!

Updated Standings

Greeneville 7-1

Morristown East 5-4

Cocke County 5-4

Cherokee 4-5

Jefferson County 3-6

Morristown West 2-6

Tiebreakers....

East has it over Cherokee via a sweep.

Cocke County split with both East and Cherokee

Cherokee swept Jefferson County and has defeated West

Jefferson County split with West

Remaining Games

2/1

Cocke County @ Jefferson County

Cherokee @ Morristown West

Greeneville @ Morristown East

2/9

Morristown West @ Greeneville

Proposed Scenario:

East loses to Greeneville

Cocke County Loses to Jeff

Cherokee beats West.

A: Does East win the teibreaker ( and finish 2nd) by virtue of a 3-1 record head to head, Cocke County is 3rd (2-2) and Cherokee finish 4th?

B: East finishes 2nd due to head to head, then 3rd place is decided by first head to head (split), and then record against teams above them? Thus putting Cocke County in 3rd and Cherokee in 4th? Or is the second tiebreaker the record versus teams below them? Or is it a coin flip?

Scenario 2:

East and Cocke finish tied for 2nd without Cherokee? How is that tiebreaker decided?

Scenario 3:

West wins both games remaining.

Jeff beats Cocke County.

Creates 3 way tie at 4-6.

Same situation as above: Due to 3-1 record in head up matches, is Cherokee 4th, West 5th, and Jeff 6th?

Does anyone know?

Most likely scenario (IMO):

Cocke and Cherokee win, East loses, West loses both.

Cocke County finishes 2nd, East is 3rd, Cherokee 4th, Jeff 5th, West 6th.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />