Region 4AAA

rebs3

No one is goading your "Nation". I agree they have a great student section, but our parents dont fight each other. Sparta VS Siegel. I also agree that was wrong of Green to do that, but as for no one caring, your wrong. I heard several ppl talking about it, but that is not in Greens nature. He is a great kid, he was mad and we all know we DO and say things when were mad we would not normally DO or say. Cant we all just get along. lol

I am proud of our district for representing the way they have.

GO WARRIORS

Whining will get you no where. Did you see Green try to get down and dirty tonight but that didn't work...neither for Delaney... and as far as the Siegel parents, just remember the same thing you say about Green being mad and it not in his nature could be said about them as well. Such a hypocrite you are. You act like they are in pre school or something, everyone has a button. And yes we can all get along.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you beat them 3 out of 4 times but tonight is the one that counted.......................GO SIEGEL /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So our 2 wins over Siegel in the reg. season that set us up for the #1 seed didn't count? The district championship game where White county beat siegel didn't count? Now that's funny. It only counts when Siegel wins? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The 2 best teams in the region are still playing Monday night. One did beat the other 3 out 4 times. Maybe both can win Monday and then there will be 8 teams left.

Somebody please get "Swami" another coin because Siegel has proved that they can be a force to be reckoned with and take you out of your game with tight defense and smart plays. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

The "swami" had no reason to pick Siegel. They were 0 for 3 against White County. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The "swami" has arrived and needs to borrow a coin from someone please ??? This game is a toss-up and sooooooo important for that home court sub-state game , The "swami" knows White County is 3-0 this year against Siegel and sees White County getting it done again tonight. "Swami" sees White County winning by 5. The "swami" has spoken. Congrats to all the 7aaa teams this year, The play in our league during the regular season, should really prepare both Siegel and White County as they continue their quest for the "gold ball" . Have a great game tonight guys !!

Looks like "swami" needs a new crystal ball. Does "swami" see the pioneers getting off of the bottom the the district in the next 10 years?

The "swami" had no reason to pick Siegel. They were 0 for 3 against White County. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

3 points to make:

1) Anyone that has ever played a sport in their life knows it is hard to beat a team 4 times in 1 season. Its hard to beat Siegel once, much less 4 in a row. I wish WC the best of luck Monday night @ Red Bank as they will be representing our district. However, Red Bank is way too athletic for WC. Again, I hope WC wins. I just don't see it happening.

2) How do people keep sayin Cutter is a ball hog? The kid has only had 21 assists in the last 2 games. The kid can play. Nothing like holding the school record for career points AND ASSISTS. Good job Cutter!

3) I can't wait to see the fans for WC next year. They are going to be terrible. And I don't wanna hear anything about how there are guys on the bench that can play. When WC has starters with 3 fouls in the 1st quarter and Mitchell isn't subbing, what does that tell you? He has NO confidence in anyone on the bench. Every team in the district will run up the score on WC next year if given the opportunity. And no its not because ya'll have been good the last 2 years. It because your fans and players are cocky!!

2) How do people keep sayin Cutter is a ball hog? The kid has only had 21 assists in the last 2 games. The kid can play. Nothing like holding the school record for career points AND ASSISTS. Good job Cutter!

I agree. Like him or not, he's a player and a competitor. He knows the game and plays the role his coaches ask him to play. We've enjoyed watching him the last 4 years at Siegel. Go Stars!

Chill on rubbing it in WC fans face's. They beat Siegel 3x this year, nothing to be ashamed of. Siegel just met them at the perfect time when we are playing good and healthy.

On a note for Siegel: Siegel is now 9-1 in their last 10 games after a 3 game losing streak. Should be fun to see how far they can go if they keep this up.

The scoring for Siegel was very suprising. You tell someone Cutter and Hammonds are not your leading scorers and most people say Siegel loses. Gooch and Mitchell really stepped up with 18 a piece.

3 points to make:

1) Anyone that has ever played a sport in their life knows it is hard to beat a team 4 times in 1 season. Its hard to beat Siegel once, much less 4 in a row. I wish WC the best of luck Monday night @ Red Bank as they will be representing our district. However, Red Bank is way too athletic for WC. Again, I hope WC wins. I just don't see it happening.

3) I can't wait to see the fans for WC next year. They are going to be terrible. And I don't wanna hear anything about how there are guys on the bench that can play. When WC has starters with 3 fouls in the 1st quarter and Mitchell isn't subbing, what does that tell you? He has NO confidence in anyone on the bench. Every team in the district will run up the score on WC next year if given the opportunity. And no its not because ya'll have been good the last 2 years. It because your fans and players are cocky!!

Cocky win it all and see what that does to your fans all 17 of them as close as shelbyville is you still can't bring a croud. Shows how many people really care about your basketball program the kids that plays parents is about it.You start talkin now after going 1-3 and yea this one was an important game but talk about the fans i've not seen you on much your a band waggon fan so no your roll i hope both teams win and by the grace of God somehow we can play again because your 17 fans no who the best of both teams really are.And hoss next year is next year.DON'T MISS THE WAGGON lets hope both teams win so we can keep talkin trash to each other.Sparta shot the worst airballs all night and couldn't hit a free throw and still had a chance so yea i sure would like to get a 5th game with you and your 17............................

Cocky win it all and see what that does to your fans all 17 of them as close as shelbyville is you still can't bring a croud. Shows how many people really care about your basketball program the kids that plays parents is about it.You start talkin now after going 1-3 and yea this one was an important game but talk about the fans i've not seen you on much your a band waggon fan so no your roll i hope both teams win and by the grace of God somehow we can play again because your 17 fans no who the best of both teams really are.And hoss next year is next year.DON'T MISS THE WAGGON lets hope both teams win so we can keep talkin trash to each other.Sparta shot the worst airballs all night and couldn't hit a free throw and still had a chance so yea i sure would like to get a 5th game with you and your 17............................

You reallllly better hope that you dont meet us again. Siegel Nation in murphy center is NOT a sight you want to see.

This is a case of letting emotions take over posting. Take a couple days off after the loss then come back and post.

And You really don't want to Siegel at Murphy Center, I'll just leave it at that.

Looks like "swami" needs a new crystal ball. Does "swami" see the pioneers getting off of the bottom the the district in the next 10 years?

The "Swami" can't see out 10 years, but if there is realignement and Warren County is put in 8aaa (Which is no doubt the weakest district in the state) then the answer is a resounding YES !!! We probably would have split with Shelbyville this year.

The "Swami" can't see out 10 years, but if there is realignement and Warren County is put in 8aaa (Which is no doubt the weakest district in the state) then the answer is a resounding YES !!! We probably would have split with Shelbyville this year.

Just kidding Shelbyville !!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />