AAA State Tournament

UnivOfUntouchable

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartlett and Mt. Juliet will begin at 4pm over at Oakland

Arlington and Ravenwood should also start at 4pm playing at Siegal. The Oakland/Science Hill( at Oakland) and Lincoln Co/Farragut( at Siegal ) games will begin approximatley 45 minutes after the conclusion of the first game.

I can't speak for any other games but all Bartlett games will be carried live on WVWT.com. If there are any questions or comments The Bartlett Skybox Crew can be reached at skyboxcrew@kptr.com

I am just confused on why Ravenwood only played 22 games..... this is baseball. It's just common knowledge that you are supposed to play a ridiculous amount of games. 22 games is nothing. what is with this team. 22 games? seriously? That means Farragut won more games in a row than Ravenwood has even played. That just shouldn't be. There should be a minimum of 35 games played by every team, every year.

I am just confused on why Ravenwood only played 22 games..... this is baseball. It's just common knowledge that you are supposed to play a ridiculous amount of games. 22 games is nothing. what is with this team. 22 games? seriously? That means Farragut won more games in a row than Ravenwood has even played. That just shouldn't be. There should be a minimum of 35 games played by every team, every year.

Ravenwood is 18-14 not 18-4 as it is listed on the TSSAA website.

Congrats to Science Hill tonight. Both them and Oakland played a very good game, the kind you hate to see anybody lose. Both starting pitchers gave a stellar effort tonight along with the defense that played behind them. Oakland could have capitalized on a few chances to grow the lead when they were up, but credit Science Hill for being resilient and winning the game in the bottom of the 7th. Tennyson almost pull a rabbit out of the hat in relief, but it was a impossible situation to ask him to get all 3 batters out, but he nearly pulled it out. Congrats once again to Science Hill for a game well played

Yep and all my predictions are going to plan...Bartlett and Farragut won and I told you guys Mt. Juliet and Oakland didn't have to dominant pitching to survive in the winner's bracket and if they made it to the losing bracket there's no way they'll do it. I'm definitely sticking with Bartlett. It'll be a good game between them and Science Hill but Bartlett's going to win. And it stinks for Mt. Juliet and Oakland because one of those two talented teams will be going home tomorrow morning. Personally I don't like either of them so yay. And if they do find a way to win four in a row it'll be the Middle Tennessee Miracle.

And Farragut will own Ravenwood tomorrow. Just like they did with Lincoln County. And all that remains is who will play for the right to lose to them in the semifinals.

Why is Bartlett ranked 5 in our state (tbca) but 6 in the nation?

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/high-...008/266083.html

Because ranking high school baseball teams is next to impossible to do accurately. There are just too many of them to get a consistent ranking from differering sources. Not taking a thing away from Bartlett, they should be higher up in the state rankings for sure (that is just one individuals rankings I believe). High school rankings really aren't worth the paper they are printed on. It is nice to be in them but they mean nothing.