Maryville vs Halls

RebFan101

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just sayin that here goes this arguement again about getting off topic and i am not gettin involved again.

but anyways, two-a-days have started and we are one month away from kickoff

I work with a Ref who just told me, he had his first meeting so that means it's Football time again .. it is just around the corner. I can't believe it is already August.

I have been waiting for ONE MONTH FROM TODAY ever since 11-15-07 (Red Bank)

Red Bank... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Heard some bad news from Red Devil Country:

40 times came out today:

- Fastest projected starting DB ran a 4.7 ish, one ran a 5.0+

- Starting LB's ran 4.95, 4.96, 4.97

- DL were all above 5.2

Oouch!! I'll expect Maryville lineman to be faster than our Running backs. This game could be very ugly! (three and four years ago we had several 4.5 guys, this year none)

Curiosity and anticipation!

Looking forward to the start of the season (again) with this game.

I'm not positive about how many times MHS played in the "dampness" at Halls.

It seems that each time since '98 the Red Rebels did play on a wet field at Halls. No matter though, should be a good game and fun.

R-Rebs: 35 R-Devs: 21

Let the games begin.

"Hey!" to the R-Reb posters and friends.

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

Heard some bad news from Red Devil Country:

40 times came out today:

- Fastest projected starting DB ran a 4.7 ish, one ran a 5.0+

- Starting LB's ran 4.95, 4.96, 4.97

- DL were all above 5.2

Oouch!! I'll expect Maryville lineman to be faster than our Running backs. This game could be very ugly! (three and four years ago we had several 4.5 guys, this year none)

Careful with the reverse psyc IM80, that doesn't work with all the kids who read this.

HB76

yeah i agree with highball76, this is maryville, i dont think the boys need any inspiration for this game. when i was in school, and people tried this reverse psyc it was annoying b/c coach j did enough motivating. i believe the reverse psyc does more harm then good anyway.

I dont know, it really does depend on the player. I think ironman is doing a great thing trying to psyc up the boys. They need to know what the community thinks of them and they need to know as well that we expect great things out of them.

Ironman, you seem to know a lot about the team, how was the maxes? Any broken records with Leonard?