New District 9-AAA

GWAVE1

Are you saying that SC will be the best of Sumner Co?? Most on here say that Sumner will easily dominate the Wilson Co. teams! If this is the case; then you are saying that SC will win the region. This might be a tall order /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Better be carefull what you predict. This new schedule in 5A-6A does not give you those 5-6 pitty-pat games. It will be tough games week after week after week and then so-on. I would be careful with teams like Mt Juliet, Gallatin, Lebanon, Wilson Central, Hendersonville. They have been in the week to week wars for a long time! It is now a new world for SC; could be a painful adjustment /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Sorry to inform you, but the SC stands for Sumner Counties Best and not Station Camp. I'm a Hendersonville guy. We will role over the Wave, Beech, Station Camp, Portland, the Wilson County schools, and who ever gets in our way This is our year baby! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to inform you, but the SC stands for Sumner Counties Best and not Station Camp. I'm a Hendersonville guy. We will role over the Wave, Beech, Station Camp, Portland, the Wilson County schools, and who ever gets in our way This is our year baby! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

sorry, my bad. could happen; Commandos are always a factor. good coaching staff and players that play hard.

Hendersonville is a quality team. I have respect for the Commandos. But the Green Wave ain't gonna roll over for you or anybody else. Hendersonville has tasted their fair share of defeat at Gallatin's hands. We gave ya'll all you could stand last year, this year will be no different. Week 10 is a long way away. Hendersonville has a few good players returning and so does Gallatin. Both have several untested players that are going to contribute big this year. Both should be in the thick of the playoff hunt. But before this is "your year", the Green Wave stands in your way.

Hendersonville is a quality team. I have respect for the Commandos. But the Green Wave ain't gonna roll over for you or anybody else. Hendersonville has tasted their fair share of defeat at Gallatin's hands. We gave ya'll all you could stand last year, this year will be no different. Week 10 is a long way away. Hendersonville has a few good players returning and so does Gallatin. Both have several untested players that are going to contribute big this year. Both should be in the thick of the playoff hunt. But before this is "your year", the Green Wave stands in your way.

i also have much respect for the green wave. also agree with good players returning and untested players that will contribute. i hope this game will be for the district title and hopefully both make the playoffs

good luck to both teams this year

i also have much respect for the green wave. also agree with good players returning and untested players that will contribute. i hope this game will be for the district title and hopefully both make the playoffs

I'm hardcore Hendersonville, but I would have to say that this season, like last season, will be a very competitive season. The Hendersonville - Gallatin game will be the best game this season I think. I cannot wait for this game.

I would love if it did boil down like that but there is a ton of work to be done before that could happen. Right now at least on paper, Mt Juliet looks like the team to beat.

I am very interested in seeing if some of these younger players are gonna step up and what strides some of the part timers have made to be starters. There are several returners who are poised for a big year so I expect a very successful season. If the Wave's places where they lost a lot due to graduation are filled like they should be, they will be in good shape. Riverdale will be a good test and marker to how much Gallatin has to work to get better.

I would love if it did boil down like that but there is a ton of work to be done before that could happen. Right now at least on paper, Mt Juliet looks like the team to beat.

I am very interested in seeing if some of these younger players are gonna step up and what strides some of the part timers have made to be starters. There are several returners who are poised for a big year so I expect a very successful season. If the Wave's places where they lost a lot due to graduation are filled like they should be, they will be in good shape. Riverdale will be a good test and marker to how much Gallatin has to work to get better.

tell me about mt.juilet

tell me about mt.juilet

They only lost 6 seniors from last years squad so they have a ton of experience and were pretty good last year. The QB threw for over 1200 yards and ran for at least 500. I think they only lost one halfback in the backfield. They had several young receivers with some height who return. Defense should be sound, they do have to rebuild the offensive line but Perry should fill those holes adequately. With Perry in his third year and a massive returning amount of lettermen, they should be the team to beat....on paper.

They have not started yet. I know they are experimenting with the spread offense.

did they not experiment with the spread briefly when aric first got there? i seem to recall going to hillsboro to see it and it was a glorious disaster. but who knows may it will work the 2nd time around.

They only lost 6 seniors from last years squad so they have a ton of experience and were pretty good last year. The QB threw for over 1200 yards and ran for at least 500. I think they only lost one halfback in the backfield. They had several young receivers with some height who return. Defense should be sound, they do have to rebuild the offensive line but Perry should fill those holes adequately. With Perry in his third year and a massive returning amount of lettermen, they should be the team to beat....on paper.

they do sound good but its ok sumner county will prevail ha