Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. It wasn't South's running game that beat Greeneville earlier this year. Greeneville beat themselves. Not having Hall part of the second quarter and the whole second half is what beat Greeneville. I'm not worried about Fletcher at all. Now the passing game is a different story. It will be a fun game to watch, and be a close one. Good luck to both teams on what will hopefully be an injury free game.

Greeneville - 35

South - 31

Thats funny, I was at the South/Greeneville game earlier this year too. I don't remember your defense doing that great of a job, but I do remember Greeneville did self destruct. But I am sure South's defense didn't have anything to do with that, right? You might not be worried about Fletcher, but I am sure the Devil's Coaching staff is worried about South's running attack. Oh yeah, Davenport and Taylor can run too, just a little bit. Greeneville is capable of beating South, but they will have to play there A game. I am picking the Rebels. RUN REBELS RUN!

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said Hall was a great player. I don't think he is a backup. I was giving him credit for being adaptable to different positions.

That is what you said.....do you need to review?

QUOTE (kingsportfan @ Nov 17 2008 - 12:49 PM)

What I meant was Greeneville lost one of their best players but gained one back from injury. If Hall was as good as Barner or Greenway, he would have started over them at that position instead of being the backup. I am no taking anything away from Hall. He is a great player, and plus to have a kid that can play so many positions. Greeneville will still have to stop South's running game, which they didn't the last time they played.

Thats funny, I was at the South/Greeneville game earlier this year too. I don't remember your defense doing that great of a job, but I do remember Greeneville did self destruct. But I am sure South's defense didn't have anything to do with that, right? You might not be worried about Fletcher, but I am sure the Devil's Coaching staff is worried about South's running attack. Oh yeah, Davenport and Taylor can run too, just a little bit. Greeneville is capable of beating South, but they will have to play there A game. I am picking the Rebels. RUN REBELS RUN!

I would imagine the Devil coaching staff is too busy preparing their team for friday to WORRY about anything. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well all i'm going to say is that Greenevilles coaching staff knows exactly why the south running back had a big game.......They tackled poorly!!! But beware that won't happen this time greeneville is gonna come out ready to play with Barner running 100 % now and Trevon Hall playing as well as we've seen him and tyler stewart and the D stopping the run the only thing Greeneville needs to be worried about is the South Arial attack!!! Plain and simple

GO Devils!!!

Thanks for the warning! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You act like 100 yds in a game is a big feat. Trevon had nearly 70 yard in less than a half against South the first time. Greeneville's defense has gotten alot stronger since we held him to 100yds the first time, plus it's a little different on rug instead of grass. You clowns are blowing this way out of proportion. I was saying that I'm more worried about South's passing game.

Not blowing anything out of proportion, we try to not over look anything about an oponent and take every aspect of there game serious. Not just certain parts............. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I dont believe anybody short of an 8 man front has stopped Fletcher this year. And while we are on the subject, Comp, I have been wanting to ask you. How much does Taylor weigh anyway? What is his actual 40 time. Is he getting any love from IAA or IA schools? Did he go around to any of the camps this past summer? I follow recruiting quite a bit and have looked at a lot of film on what the "experts" say are the top APB in the country and I can tell you this. I see Taylor make runs every Friday night that are more impressive than most of these "top 100" running backs. Do you guys have a highlight film of him posted on the web anywhere? YOUtube maybe? You really should put one out there and get a buzz going on him. And for that matter, I have seen a lot of successful college qb's that don't have the same touch that BD has. He may not be as strong yet, but when that kid is on he can thread a needle. I hope someone has the right type offense for him to step into. They both seem like just outstanding young men as well as do the rest ot this Rebel's team that I have met.

That is what you said.....do you need to review?

QUOTE (kingsportfan @ Nov 17 2008 - 12:49 PM)

What I meant was Greeneville lost one of their best players but gained one back from injury. If Hall was as good as Barner or Greenway, he would have started over them at that position instead of being the backup. I am no taking anything away from Hall. He is a great player, and plus to have a kid that can play so many positions. Greeneville will still have to stop South's running game, which they didn't the last time they played.

Wow, read the whole quote then. I was comparing him to Greenway or Barner. If he was better than them, I am sure your coaching staff would have started him over them. He was their backup, a starter at other positions, but not over them. I repeat it again, I am not taking anything away from Hall. He is a great player.

You act like 100 yds in a game is a big feat. Trevon had nearly 70 yard in less than a half against South the first time. Greeneville's defense has gotten alot stronger since we held him to 100yds the first time, plus it's a little different on rug instead of grass. You clowns are blowing this way out of proportion. I was saying that I'm more worried about South's passing game.

I agree with you and I think Fletcher, Davenport, Taylor, Kitzmiller and the whole offense will have a field day on it Friday. I'm sure Greeneville is better but so is South.

South 28

Greeneville 21

Wow, read the whole quote then. I was comparing him to Greenway or Barner. If he was better than them, I am sure your coaching staff would have started him over them. He was their backup, a starter at other positions, but not over them. I repeat it again, I am not taking anything away from Hall. He is a great player.

When did Hall not start over Barner this year? If Barner would have stayed healthey and Greenway wouldn't have been off the team you would have seen 2 gun set alot with both Barner and Hall at Running back. He has put up numbers this year that barner put up last so he is noones back up no matter what you think.