Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Christmas colors. Speaking of Christmas, have you been hitting the eggnog a little early?

Here is what I came up w/ .

Red Rebels TIME Green Devils

00 15:00 00

One of our teams will be done like everybody in this area after friday night,but that's a day away,so we might as well enjoy the ride one more day,because nothing last forever{Win or Loose} GO DEVILS

A lot of pple are countin the devils out but some aren't...I'll laugh when the devils do a shocker and surprise everyone tomorrow night when they showup to play...Those guys know whats at stake and they more than anyone want to win and show everyone they can beat the best...GO DEVILS!!!

I say devils win in the biggest upset in years.../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

GO GREENE DEVILS!! WOULD BE A GREAT THING FOR THEM TO BEAT MARYVILLE IN A UPSET. NOBODY WAS GIVING THEM MUCH OF A CHANCE TO BEAT SOUTH EITHER. SO THEY MUST LOVE AND FEED OFF OF THE UNDERDOG ROLE.

GREENE DEVILS 17

RED REBELS 13

HOPE IT IS AN INJURY FREE VERY COMPETITIVE BALLGAME