Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

The OSSAA (Oklahoma) does a better job than the TSSAA when it comes to playoffs. The BLACK SWARM is coming to GREENEVILLE. This is the real reason they call it the BLACK FRIDAY!

Kinda cool for mosquito's ain't it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> just kidin

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This crap about Greeneville shouldn't be allowed to host is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Burley is just as big as most of the 4A stadiums around here. So, if we can't host a game then most schools shouldn't be able to either.

The only reason people are saying this is because when Maryville made the trip to Elizabethton people was sitting on top of houses near and Elizabethton holds 8,500 people easy /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I heard Dearstone this morning on Sports talk, who is from Greenville I think say, Greenville might restrict tickets because of the expected crowd? If that is the case many Rebel fans might not be able to get in.

Anyone heard this? I always get my tickets from the schools a few days prior to the game.

What is the scoop?

I think Greeneville should Keep there band in the back parking lot to were everyone can see them. that would free up a whole new section of seats. When half time comes around they walk on down to the field an do there thing. Maryville should do this to.

I think Greeneville should Keep there band in the back parking lot to were everyone can see them. that would free up a whole new section of seats. When half time comes around they walk on down to the field an do there thing. Maryville should do this to.

From what I understand, Maryville's band will not be there at all. They were in Philly yesterday doing a Thanksgiving Day Parade of some sorts.