Farragut in 2009

AdmiralMan

Bearden is a one man team. They will be 5th behind Maryville, Farragut, Catholic, and West. In no particular order.

Bearden had somewhere in the neighborhood of 35 sophomores last year. Make no mistake, they will be stout. For a youthful team to be that strong speaks volumes. They were also less impacted by the rezoning than other schools.

West could be biggset surprise. They return talent, speed, and several key players.

William Blount should not be underestimated. The young quarterback (returning from injury) and defensive end were very impressive against Farragut last season.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok starsnbars, I have been wondering for awhile now... Is it just natural to spell everything like that when typing now? Seems like it takes more effort to do it that way just to be funny..

eyehaiv......err.....ihavenofriendzz.......Eye haiv been tiepin' like this ferevur...jest knot now....And hit mite jest seam that weigh two ewe...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

eyehaiv......err.....ihavenofriendzz.......Eye haiv been tiepin' like this ferevur...jest knot now....And hit mite jest seam that weigh two ewe...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I mean don't get me wrong. I enjoy reading it.. I have just been curious as to whether it is natural or takes a bit longer.

That's a very impressive schedule, at least on paper. Half of the schedule includes two potential (and probable IMO) defending state champs in Catholic and Maryville, two long-time dominant programs in DB and OR (#1 and #8 all-time in wins in Tennessee), and a Riverdale program that still ranks in the top 5 in the state in terms of all-time winning percentage. Not a lot of breaks in that schedule from start to finish.

Tuff Schedule but i got faith in Farragut and Coach Courtney

Bearden had somewhere in the neighborhood of 35 sophomores last year. Make no mistake, they will be stout. For a youthful team to be that strong speaks volumes. They were also less impacted by the rezoning than other schools.

West could be biggset surprise. They return talent, speed, and several key players.

William Blount should not be underestimated. The young quarterback (returning from injury) and defensive end were very impressive against Farragut last season.

I still believe Farragut is capable of a state champion year