Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to the Maryville/Oak Ridge game for one reason. I want to see if you are brave enough to show up...........Big boy! Greyrider IS your huckleberry! :thumb:

Put up or STFU! :blink:

Hey Big Boy, I never miss a game. So you are a Maryville fan, right?

I thought you moved on?

You want some attention.........you got it. This ain't about teams this is about you!

Bet money you miss this game.......internet tough guy.

InternetToughGuy.jpg

I just want to say that I resent my picture being used without permission. I worked very hard to get this shot just right. Please have some respect... :thumb:

Maryville will be fine this year. I'm sure they still remember all the talk that used to come out of OR about them "not playing anybody". They will have a chance to answer the bell on TV in front of all of East Tn.

They may win against OR.

But remember this,

Aloca beat a team that was down this year, GQ said it last year. Everone knows it except you.

So enjoy your... Uhh win.

Maryville is down? up until 2 days ago maryville was god of hs football and were gonna drill Alcoa. Dont make excuses because you lost to the F5 and will not win your region because you actually have to play some real competion (no offense to Powell,SD,West,Central...).

Should Maryville fans call him names BC ?

Oh, I see.....I get it.... Oak Ridge is in Anderson Co. So I get to pick! I could take whoever has the best record.

Clinton OR & AC.. Ok, I see... I like it

So you won & lost last night .. I get it.

Do you have any National Championships?

Hey, that is a good trivia question! Let's say since 1950 is there a HS team in Tn that has a National Championship?

Tennessee High? Just saw that this had been answered. Sorry to interrupt. Back to your bickering. :rolleyes:

Should Maryville fans call him names BC ?

YEA, try "fair weather fans" to some of the Maryville fans that want to write off their team this year. :thumb:

Maryville will get a lot better this year and be dominate the following two years. That my stand.

If you don't like someone's opinion..........take it up with them.

If you just want to whine.......Then your doing a fine job! :rolleyes:

Where in the world is ODDE and MLREB?? :rolleyes:

Sorry to disappoint Volfan 5 but I haven't gone anywhere. We typically don't spend weekends hanging out of forums. So what is it you want to discuss? I've caught much bigger fish than you so relax. While the fishing wasn't as good as most years I did latch on to a couple of larger ones.....that would be you BC.

My analysis was pretty close and there is a reason it was close. I actually was on my score prediction for 3 minutes late in the third.

There was only one thing that surprised me watching the game.....I thought Maryville's O-line would be a little better and Maryville would be more successful on the ground. I reffed a few AAU games this spring and summer featuring Darryl Warren and it was obvious that Maryville would have nothing for him but this group of O-lineman should be better than what they showed Friday night. Everything else....predicted and expected.