Jefferson County Football 2009

Warlock

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a Big cowbell. And a bullwhip. oh and BUMP etc...Oh and I know WHO you are!>>>GO PATRIOTS <<<.....dvp4life..4life..

:thumb: It's not like I'm hiding in plain sight. It is hard to hide 215lbs at my height. :(

The CowBell is coming. Fear the CowBell!!!! LOL

Don't think they will let me carry a bullwhip..... :thumb:

Go Patriots!!!!

I need a Big cowbell. And a bullwhip. oh and BUMP etc...Oh and I know WHO you are!>>>GO PATRIOTS <<<.....dvp4life..4life..

:roflol: It's not like I'm hiding in plain sight. It is hard to hide 215lbs at my height. :roflol:

The CowBell is coming. Fear the CowBell!!!! LOL

Don't think they will let me carry a bullwhip..... :lol:

Go Patriots!!!!

Whip might be handy in the bear cave......

I have been trying to avoid this, but I just don't get it. So where do i begin? I have never saw so many TURBOVERS and MISS READS by a QB in a long time. I attended last weeks game against Bearden and was definitely disappointed in what we call offense. The veer is a good productive offense, but you HAVE TO HAVE A QB THAT CAN READ THE DEFENSE AND KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE RIGHT READS. The QB must only think that #6 is the only receiver we have, although #24 and #16 were wide open all night. I just don't understand what Coach Anderson sees in Goins! Turnovers do not win games. I know he is returning next season, but I feel he is cheating the SENIORS on the team. I was so frustrated last week after I left the game because we have so good athletes on the team, but our coaching staff appears to have them in the wrong positions. I was not able to attend tonight's game at Sevierville, but got some updates by phone from someone that was attending. Apparently we have major turnover issues in the skilled position areas because 2 weeks in a row turnovers have been our worst enemy. From what I understand we had a chance to win the game, but QB errors prevented that from happening. I am curious to know what our QB grades out at. It can't be very high. So I have come to a conclusion about Jefferson County and that is this: If Coach Anderson would quit LYING to the team maybe things would be a little different. When the head coach lies to the players and they know it, they have no RESPECT for him. I'll continue to support Jeff. Co. football, but I will never understand where the old school physical smashmouth attitude has gone. We are now 0-3 and I'm afraid it is going to be a long year. Would it hurt to try something different? I mean we can't do any worse. We have a QB on the sideline that may be able to get the job done, but we don't know because we don't want to try anything different. Goins is a good athlete, he has speed and is capable of making some plays, but he needs to be at receiver or somewhere so we can get the ball to him and let him make some plays. I know #16 Denton has a good arm and based on a few spring scrimmages has a good knowledge of the offense. What is wrong with putting him at QB and Goins at receiver and seeing what we can do?

Wow X, that is A LOT of Hate-riot you’ve got going on there.

Maybe you need to get better updates on the game OR watch the game film before you start HATE-ing on individual players for a game you did not see live and in person.

This is a much different offense than in week one or two.

I saw an offense that got some good breaks, a couple of bad breaks on official calls, BUT executed the run blocking game WORLDS better than in the first 2 games and a QB trying to handle VERY low snaps that put together an overall good offensive HIGH SCHOOL football game.

IF you or any other “fan” thought that this is the year the Pat's where going back to the “promised land”, you folks were not watching the same scrimmages I was in preseason.

The Farragut scrimmage was proof of that.

Farragut is a well oiled high school football machine and we are REBUILDING in comparison !!!!!!!!

I do not know of what LIES you speak of that Coach Anderson is suppose to be telling. He has not lied to me or my family one time. From what I can tell, the kids have respect for the coaches. Is the man perfect, NO, and neither are any of us.

Only ONE was perfect and he was crucified.

The loss last night honestly just happened.

It was no individual team members fault. Hate-ing on an individual player BY name is just WRONG. These are teenagers who are working their butts off to provide YOU, Friday night entertainment.

Goins, DK, the new and MUCH improved O-line, the receivers and the running backs played VERY well. The option read was very good. Blocking was MUCH better.

I think we had one bad QB to running back exchange and Anthony threw off his back heal when the late game interception happened. The offense DID NOT loose the game.

The Defense played ok over all. We still need to rotate in at the D-line, the young men looked gassed half way through the 2nd and 3rd quarter. We rotate in some at the Linebacker and secondary positions, still not sure why we do not do that on the D-line.

We must figure out how to stop 3rd and long as well as 4th and long.

Special Teams were SPECIAL. Awesome job!! Brad Mason is a beast as my daughter would say. He blocked, what, 2 extra points in the same game.

Overall, it was a much better game than the first 2. If the “fans” can keep positive and NOT HATE, they can still put together a winning season. We the “fans” who ARE positive give that little extra motivation that the players use before, during and after the games.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

More Cowbell is coming!!!! Fear the Cowbell.

LMAO.....We all know who this is ....I love my brother too....Wern't you told how great you were? how did that work out for ya?...(the pain is clearly seen on all your faces).Clearly the delusions are multi-generational . Try to be realistic and get a grip.The best QB is out there despite your rants.,,,That was a decision made last year (2 weeks prior )to the Bearden game! lol :thumb::|

Wasn't there a guy on the Heartland Series that made cowbells? I wanna join the Cowbell Army..!!! I'm not kidding .. Lets Go Patriots !!! ."I need more cowbell !".....Great turnout at the Sevier game...Great roars for the team ..way to go fans!,and a great job by the team.Way to rush the field in a good way!!! :oops: dvp4life

Wow X, that is A LOT of Hate-riot you’ve got going on there.

Maybe you need to get better updates on the game OR watch the game film before you start HATE-ing on individual players for a game you did not see live and in person.

This is a much different offense than in week one or two.

I saw an offense that got some good breaks, a couple of bad breaks on official calls, BUT executed the run blocking game WORLDS better than in the first 2 games and a QB trying to handle VERY low snaps that put together an overall good offensive HIGH SCHOOL football game.

IF you or any other “fan” thought that this is the year the Pat's where going back to the “promised land”, you folks were not watching the same scrimmages I was in preseason.

The Farragut scrimmage was proof of that.

Farragut is a well oiled high school football machine and we are REBUILDING in comparison !!!!!!!!

I do not know of what LIES you speak of that Coach Anderson is suppose to be telling. He has not lied to me or my family one time. From what I can tell, the kids have respect for the coaches. Is the man perfect, NO, and neither are any of us.

Only ONE was perfect and he was crucified.

The loss last night honestly just happened.

It was no individual team members fault. Hate-ing on an individual player BY name is just WRONG. These are teenagers who are working their butts off to provide YOU, Friday night entertainment.

Goins, DK, the new and MUCH improved O-line, the receivers and the running backs played VERY well. The option read was very good. Blocking was MUCH better.

I think we had one bad QB to running back exchange and Anthony threw off his back heal when the late game interception happened. The offense DID NOT loose the game.

The Defense played ok over all. We still need to rotate in at the D-line, the young men looked gassed half way through the 2nd and 3rd quarter. We rotate in some at the Linebacker and secondary positions, still not sure why we do not do that on the D-line.

We must figure out how to stop 3rd and long as well as 4th and long.

Special Teams were SPECIAL. Awesome job!! Brad Mason is a beast as my daughter would say. He blocked, what, 2 extra points in the same game.

Overall, it was a much better game than the first 2. If the “fans” can keep positive and NOT HATE, they can still put together a winning season. We the “fans” who ARE positive give that little extra motivation that the players use before, during and after the games.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

More Cowbell is coming!!!! Fear the Cowbell.

I can tell you that the lying to the players is more of an issue than you might think. Coach Anderson has an issue with telling people- players, coaches, fans, whomever- exactly what they want to hear, whether it's true or not. If you think the players don't notice this, you are mistaken.

Problems at JCHS start at the top.

Coach Anderson IS an honorable man. all of them are.If he said your starting ..then you start.Many people believe that direct intimidation will get their kid on the field..Not on Varsity it won't. If anyone believes that they were lied to then they need to schedule a meeting with this man and any other staff that they desire,I'm sure the (AD) and the principal would like to hear about your complaints.This could be handled in a civil manner , like men and not like cowards on a Blog...Further ; rants on specific" teenage" players to further your own selfish goals is pathetic..!!!Please stop ! Its not going to help your kid or the team.Does your son even know that your doing this? How about your preacher ..does he know? Lets see if we cant all go get a COWBELL and get behind the team................. GO PATRIOTS !!! MORE COWBELL !! dvp4life

Then is the issue the Athletic Director. Yes??????? No???????

I do not know?????? I do not think so.

That would be who is at the top of that food chain.

I believe Coach Anderson has not lied to me when I have asked him questions. He looked me in the eye as a man should and DID not tell me "just what I wanted to hear".

If you are PO'ed that your kid or family member is not playing, GET OVER IT.

Ask the coaches what the team member needs to do to get better so they can get playing time.

We have 5 or 6 players who MAY become D1 level players at some point. BUT the players must do the EXTRA workouts to get to that level and not just what is "required" of them to do by the coaching staff.

My son, who does not play on Friday, went to 2 one-week long football camps over the summer. He also did extra training at D1 Sports Training in west Knoxville for 2 hours a day, each week day for over 6 weeks before football camp started on July 19th, which included training during the "dead period" so he could get better. All of this while also doing the morning workouts at the High School as "required". Some days he was doing 3 workouts per day so he could get bigger, stronger and faster. Which he has.

So from my perspective, if you have a problem with your child or family member not playing on Friday nights, GET OVER IT. Be an adult, ask the simple question to the coaching staff. Get behind the TEAM. Go buy a Cowbell and support this team. They deserve it!!!!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!

More Cowbell is coming!!!! Fear the Cowbell!!!!

Then is the issue the Athletic Director. Yes??????? No???????

I do not know?????? I do not think so.

That would be who is at the top of that food chain.

I believe Coach Anderson has not lied to me when I have asked him questions. He looked me in the eye as a man should and DID not tell me "just what I wanted to hear".

If you are PO'ed that your kid or family member is not playing, GET OVER IT.

Ask the coaches what the team member needs to do to get better so they can get playing time.

We have 5 or 6 players who MAY become D1 level players at some point. BUT the players must do the EXTRA workouts to get to that level and not just what is "required" of them to do by the coaching staff.

My son, who does not play on Friday, went to 2 one-week long football camps over the summer. He also did extra training at D1 Sports Training in west Knoxville for 2 hours a day, each week day for over 6 weeks before football camp started on July 19th, which included training during the "dead period" so he could get better. All of this while also doing the morning workouts at the High School as "required". Some days he was doing 3 workouts per day so he could get bigger, stronger and faster. Which he has.

So from my perspective, if you have a problem with your child or family member not playing on Friday nights, GET OVER IT. Be an adult, ask the simple question to the coaching staff. Get behind the TEAM. Go buy a Cowbell and support this team. They deserve it!!!!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!

More Cowbell is coming!!!! Fear the Cowbell!!!!

I totally agree, if someone is not getting playing time it is either because the person in front is better or that person did not work hard enough in the off-season. I played football at jeff co and i had to work my butt off to get my starting position. yes that meant i had to push myself, i had to go past the recommended requirements of highschool football and do things my body didnt want to do to get better. And what is this whole deal with bad mouthing individual players on the team!!! these boys worked all summer for the ultimate goal of winning the state championship and none of these players are perfect but they dont deserve to be pointed out for making mistakes playing the game. Goins is a player and he is doing awesome and thats for the whole team as well, maybe if they had fans who didnt bad mouth the team on here cuz their boy/loved one isnt playing then maybe our boys could play better. It means so much as a player to hear your fans cheer you on ESPECIALLY if your behind in a game. I got out of college football practice early and thought i would come watch my boys play and i was surprised to see that when we fell behind a little that most of our fans got quiet. WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE??? it meant so much as a player to hear fans cheerin us on even if we were behind but our boys didnt get much of that. There was a few PROUD patriot fans who i heard stay strong and try keep our team up whether if it was with a cowbell or their voices (thank you, those men and women who dont weary and support our patriot boys in the thick and thin) and if ur a patriot player now please read this: i believe no matter how big, fast, or strong you are you can accomplish any goal you set, if you PUSH yourself to the point that your body wants to break and your mind is telling you stop and you push harder after that...well that is an act of a champion...that is a PATRIOT! put the losses behind you and go forward...push yourself like never before the rest of the season but no matter what you boys will always have fans (and by that i dont mean jealous mommys and daddys who get upset and talk about people) I mean TRUE RED, WHITE, and BLUE PATRIOT fans who will be behind you no matter what...GO PATRIOTS!!!

JeffCoStrength09