Maryville at Farragut

FBEmeritus

Well my apologies to Rigger and ihavenofriendz and all the other classy Farragut fans , but I think a couple of these Bozos were sitting right behind me . Due to getting there too late to get a seat on the Maryville side I had to sit on farragut's side, and I was not as lucky to be sitting where MHS82 was apparently . I got to listen to adults ... not kids ... adults talk about Maryville recruiting , and how lucky Maryville was to not have to play them the last several years . I even got to hear a Dad tell his kids how Maryville and Alcoa has always cheated . This talk got real loud in the first half when farragut was up 24-7 , but then it got real quite when it got to 35-24 , except for the several Farragut fans hollering and Cussing the refs . Pathetic Is all I can say , I never dreamed I'd hear that kind of crap at a place like Farragut . It was all I could do not to say something back , but I'm real proud of the fact that the Maryville fans on Farragut's side sat in silence through all the bull that was spewed . If I hadn't been on Farragut's side I wouldn't even respond to the posters on here whining because I would assume they were kids , but now I know they're not kids , they are adults just like the supposed adults I heard acting like children tonight .

I don't believe in rubbing it in after a victory , but all I will say Is this one was very , very sweet .

( btw , I hope Farragut expands it's visitor section before we come back )

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, Yea, yea.........Maryville cheats1 What a cry baby FHS Abbell is. Cry us all a river. If the KFL wasen't there, your ABS would have maybe lost by more than three.

I wasen't at the game because of family reasons but I just got off the phone with a friend who was there. he said there were some tough calls but he thought the refs got them right. Hard to say without re-play. My friend also said FHS had a great team and had alot of tools. I said if FHS aired it out it would be picked off, I guess I got that one right. Knew GQ,JG and DE would make adjustments and the kids would respond.

I did hear riverdale cheats too. Hope we can out cheat them if we are blessed enough to make it that far in the post season. :D

First 6A District title goes to Maryville so you can cry about that too.

I am glad Farragut has finnally steped up to play with the real "Big Boys". Great job Rebels I love ya! Hard work always pays off.

Go Rebs, whose Next??? :roflol:

BTW , Bladerunner .... I'm looking forward to your " ATTABOY " That you said you'd give Maryville If they were to beat Oak Ridge , Bearden , Catholic , and Farragut !! Thanks for all of your support , and did you get a chance tonight to say Hi to Coach Kiffin ? After dismantling the Bulldogs he's finding some tasty treats down in Dawg land :roflol:

ok, just got home from work.. had to get 2nd half updates via text...

1. Congrats to Maryville for winning the game..

2. Where the heck was the Farragut defense at the end of the 2nd qtr?

3. I do NOT think it was a block in the back on the kick return.. He came from behind the guy, yes, but hit him from the side... He did not hit him in the back... which is what would make it a block in the back..

4. Why take a knee at the 50, when last week you threw a hail mary and it WORKED!? Why not try again?

5. I think Van Dyne caught that long pass.... reaching up with the ball, after you were down.... to show the ref u have it and having it fall out of your hands does not make it an incomplete pass....

6. Farragut straight up blew this game. There is no way around saying that. They blew it.

7. Where was the no huddle offense Farragut!? It racked up 550+yds last week, why not try it again? That is just bad coaching IMO.

7. As Reese Browning said.. "They made their adjustments at halftime,"... exactly. Farragut never seems to make adjustments during a game. I have seen way too many Farragut games, and I can't recall a game being such a drastic difference in the halves. I mean, make some changes during a game to respond to the other teams changes...

8. I am not saying Maryville cheated at all, they won the game because of better coaching, but I did find it rather coincidental that all the "controversial" calls, or calls that stopped/kept drives going went against Farragut.. every time.

again, congrats to Maryville for having superior coaching... It'd be nice if Farragut could get the same quality of coaching for Football that they have for baseball and soccer..

to these other Farragut people... I mean come on guys.. We blew the game.. straight up blew it worse than I have ever seen Farragut blow a game before. Once we got up 24-7 and let them drive down the field I knew it was over... Farragut was done from that point on. Especially after the "penalty" on the kick return... I am sure the penalty numbers were heavily against Farragut.. But seriously guys.. WE BLEW THE GAME. A team should never lose a game when up 24-7... ever. We just did that. Maryville made changes at halftime.. and like always, Farragut did nothing to counter it. It is that way every year... I understand being upset over the loss.. I am too, but to get on here and act like idiots is just crazy. Farragut fans need to be questioning coaching first... before they go straight to the refs. Lets just hope Farragut can regroup after the game and make a serious run at the championship. Maybe I dunno, get past the quarterfinals atleast.. would be nice...

farragut as beat alcoa in probably golf, cross country, soccer, tennis and baseball. lol

swimming i say swimming is that the answer :wacko:

:wacko:Jobs! :lol:Graduation rates, College Grads, Class! The list is to long to list. You have Farragut beat in Football Championships and projects/trailer parks. :roflol:

Alcoadaddy be proud of your football program because it is great and they don't back down from any program in the state. But no reason to jump on a big boy board and flame bait. :thumb:

I been a fan of the Alcoa program since 2000. So I know it's not full of jerks like you.

Beating Maryville 2 X in 9 years does not make you ready to be a jerk on the 6A board!

SO THIS IS WHY YOU WHINE AFTER A LOSS YOU GUYS HAVE CLASSES IN WHINING HOWS THE GPA IN THAT CLASS PROFFESER ????

OK fellers let me way inn on thiz hear.....

1. Farrah-Gut haz a good teem

2. Tha Admurral fanz ort two bee happy thay've got good Mairvul boyz like David and Kyle coachin' fer 'em

c. Mairvul's uhjustment ov puttin' Bristol on Van Dyne inn tha seccund haif wuz huge

4. Purty, Browning, Allen and Van Dyne are xcepshunall

e. Farrah-Gut's feeled was vurry nice under tha condishuns and shore beet that Cathlick hog pen we played inn last weak

6. Iz thay enny dry cryin' towels left at tha Turkee Creik Wally World???

7. Mairvul's comebak wuz tha thurd best eye can remimber.....Behind tha '70 Loudon gaim, down 28-7 two tha defendin' stait champs and down 27-0 two West a few yeers back....

h. mommaSTARS sed that her favritt "Big Boy" wuz steal down at tha Showknees

eye. Tha porty johns ovur on tha visturs side wuz steal a lot nicer than tha old wooden one behind my trailer

10. Eye've got two run and let thiz green ink dry and maik a certain delivery two sum fellers who wore stripped shurts last nite...... :roflol:

BTW , Bladerunner .... I'm looking forward to your " ATTABOY " That you said you'd give Maryville If they were to beat Oak Ridge , Bearden , Catholic , and Farragut !! Thanks for all of your support , and did you get a chance tonight to say Hi to Coach Kiffin ? After dismantling the Bulldogs he's finding some tasty treats down in Dawg land :roflol:

I did not see the game, but it sounds like it is up for debate on who won, It sounds like some refs may get turned in, I will have to watch the replay..

Again, I think all of that meth is going to your head, again I am not a UGA fan.. you can pretend I am if you like.. You are a Vol fan & they can't even beat UCLA not too sure I would be running my mouth.. I have as many wins as a head coach As kiffin does.

I would like to say, something must be wrong with the way this game was called, I am getting emails from all over about the it.. No congrats from me until I see the film... Like my G mother said "10,000.00 people can't be wrong".

When Maryville fans complain about watered down sidelines in a win, they are making excuses.

When Farragut fans complain about calls after blowing a 17 point lead, let's wait until we check the internet feed. Way to man up.

Maybe if you weren't in the Federal Protection from Greyrider program you could have came to the game. :roflol:

WOW what a game last night. This is what it is all about in high school football and this is why I still come around and watch it. I was at field level last night watching this game and there was a few missed calls last night on both side of the ball. Farragut LB's was holding receiving past the 5 yard rule and not getting called on them and YES it was a block in he back just rewatch the game today on farragutfootball.com.. but you have to realize that this is a kid trying to help out his team and was just trying to do what he thought was right. (best why I can put it) I am a Farragut guy and have been for a long time. The one play that to me was big was when the Maryille QB throw the ball all away cross the field and complete with two Farragut defense guys there and missed the int plus the tackle. You have to give Maryville credit with being down 24-7 and not giving up and having there band on Farragut side of the stadium. We teach or kids to be good sportmanship I think we he to teach or fans to be more than them. To be honest with you it was amazing to watch GQ mind work on that sideline last night and even being down 24-7 along with his coaching staff and then taking the ball right down with taking about 46 seconds off the clock before halftime and scoring to make it 24-14 was the difference. Good game last night to both teams and Maryville good luck down the road and hope we see you guys again.