Is Alcoa the best team in any Classification?

a-town1408

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well APB looks like Albewstur told ewe......Yore friend....."Homer"....Eye meen STARS..... :thumb:

Yeah, I guess.

After all what do you and I know about good high school football....It's not like our county has combined for 22 state championships or anything....

But in true hammer and sickle fashion, more propaganda will be dropped from from a FedEx plane over Blount County later today...I can feel it.

Well APB looks like Albewstur told ewe......Yore friend....."Homer"....Eye meen STARS..... :wacko:

Yeah, I guess.

After all what do you and I know about good high school football....It's not like our county has combined for 22 state championships or anything....

But in true hammer and sickle fashion, more propaganda will be dropped from from a FedEx plane over Blount County later today...I can feel it.

hmmmmmmmmm............ Enterestin'.......... :thumb:

...yea...that's what i thought. :roflol: You guys are hardcore!! It's great - i just get tired of reading about you're team ... every thread on this message board somebody works in Alcoa. It makes it pretty fun to poke you. Hey....gotta love it. It's all about the kids - and they work hard. My son plays - he loves it - he is looking forward to Friday night. Seriously, best of luck....just having fun. :popcorneater:

so....what do people from Alcoa do when football season is over? :roflol:

Recruit! :roflol::roflol::o

What's so funny???

That's what we do. :popcorneater:

And might add........very very good at it. No one is going to knock off Alcoa this year. 2 sleepers out there, not sleepers but Milan, GP are the only ones that can make a game out of it.

the only interest Rankin has in the private schools is when one of the jobs opens up and he scrambles like crazy to be hired....not like the guy who is the architect of the split is going to seek out MUS, EHS, BA, or MBA for a game. The Alcoa folks will just have to be content with being 3A champs until another coach takes over...

AlcoasPaintedBridge - Excuse me? Did I blink and miss something? What counts THIS YEAR is what you have done THIS YEAR. Most people outside of East Tennessee could care less that you beat McCallie once upon a time. Don't hold your breath waiting to prove yourself against a good DIIAA team any time soon. heck will freeze over before your current coach will schedule such a game. He had a chance to play Ensworth this year. He tried to schedule Franklin Road Academy instead. And why in the world would MUS need to "prove" itself against any D1-3A team? That's absurd. You can't even use

"common opponents" to further your assertions. Maryville, your main claim to fame, is known throughout the state as a "homer" who doesn't SCHEDULE anybody good from outside their neighborhood. But at least they get challenged in the LATE postseason. The bottom line is that you'll never know "the answer" so you need to concentrate on winning the games you play and stop obsessing over "who's the best...." I guarantee you it's something almost unique to East Tennessee. Of course, if I'm not mistaken, you CAN play in a higher classification than 3A, right? You might have more credibility if you did. Hundreds of wins and dozens of state championships in lower classifications are not going to win many converts to your cause. I would love to see you play, but I'm not going to drive 400 miles to see you beat up on some team in your league. Maybe in Cookeville. That's only 270 miles and think I may already be there.....

I just don't understand why people want to come on here and just flat out lie. I personally know Alcoa's athletic director. Alcoa has tried to schedule schools all over the east side of the state and some in middle. All have declined in middle. Ensworth has never ask Alcoa to play them in the regular season. Also Alcoa in the 80's & 90's did play up in classification for years. We played in the old 2a when there was only 3 classifications (should have been in 1a thru that whole period). We are currently the 3rd smallest 3a school in the state and if we went to 4a our travel expense would double. So you won't see Alcoa moving up in classification any time soon. dry.gif