York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt8777.........Sounds like you are a little bitter. When Milan's QB missed a wide open WR down

the middle, he was not under pressure. That's the timing issue I was talking about, Camden

got drummed get over it. By the way Jbronk had 133 yds and two TD's and you guys had

a negative 16 yds in the first half, so who's O-line and D-line dominated. Get on the basketball

threads and leave the playoff football talk to those of us who's teams are still in it.

Matt8777.........Sounds like you are a little bitter. When Milan's QB missed a wide open WR down

the middle, he was not under pressure. That's the timing issue I was talking about, Camden

got drummed get over it. By the way Jbronk had 133 yds and two TD's and you guys had

a negative 16 yds in the first half, so who's O-line and D-line dominated. Get on the basketball

threads and leave the playoff football talk to those of us who's teams are still in it.

:blink:

True...there was some dominating going on at the line of scrimmage and it was not Camden!

..... as far as milan goes you guys are probably a well coached and talented team but we have seen that all year and last time i checked we are in the fourth round also so lets let the players decide this good luck to both sides hopefully this will be an exiting and injury free game on both sides looking forward to a safe trip and a good game for all ........quote]

YES!! A very EXITING game..for York! "Now "exiting" stage left, thank you come again. " :lol: lol..j/k but hope your team and fans have a good safe trip to Milan.

i would like to know what scooter would have said if the 87 yard pass was on the first play of the game i was there and no one dominated no one it was a hard fought game on both sides and all these excuses just takes away from how well smith played and just how ballsy was the play that ultimately won the game going for two to win took a boat load of confidence in the players and the coaches besides smith had 50.8 seconds to score so if there was a domination it would have been yorks d stopping smith on a 4th down you guys got beat convincingly the first game and you played a great game the second time but quit trying to down york . smith wasnt the best team friday night or the last 4 friday nights they have played york. as far as milan goes you guys are probably a well coached and talented team but we have seen that all year and last time i checked we are in the fourth round also so lets let the players decide this good luck to both sides hopefully this will be an exiting and injury free game on both sides looking forward to a safe trip and a good game for all ..................................................................................go dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have said 87 of the passing yards occured on the first play.