South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

Grace fans I was just wondering if your web site will have live video of the game tonight. I know y'all did during regular season but wasn't sure if you would tonight. I gotta work so I can't come to the game but I would like to watch more than the 3 plays the Knox area news will show tonight. Probably couldn't get a seat anyway. I know the Grace folks will be there & from what I hear SP ALWAYS travels well when it comes to fans. Shoot if a man needs a cast iron skillet he might ought to run out & get one now. The price will double after today, shutting down SP for a day may cause a shortage. :roflolk:

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy, I hope your doctors visit goes well today. I heard last night that this Grace team has a ladder set up on their sideline just for you. I think they are wanting you to read a little about the Pirates before the game. Maybe the whole team can gather round the ladder for some hot cocoa and a little reading. Have a safe bus ride up to this Grace school. :roflolk:

Darn these sales today. Wife and others got up at 2am now here I am wide awake. So Coacht it is. Man I can't wait for the game tonight. From what I hear, the Pirates are ready and focused and I'm sure the Rams are just the same. What a semi final this should be. I've always wanted to go to Disney World. Will Mickey be there?? Go Pirates!!! Orange and Black Friday is here!!

Good luck tonight. I know a few folks at GC. Class people. You should have a good trip over and a better trip back. Enjoy the moment.

Darn these sales today. Wife and others got up at 2am now here I am wide awake. So Coacht it is. Man I can't wait for the game tonight. From what I hear, the Pirates are ready and focused and I'm sure the Rams are just the same. What a semi final this should be. I've always wanted to go to Disney World. Will Mickey be there?? Go Pirates!!! Orange and Black Friday is here!!

Good luck tonight. I know a few folks at GC. Class people. You should have a good trip over and a better trip back. Enjoy the moment.

Thanks wingman..I surely hope you are right!!

Okay I have one post for that PIRATE team before you head off to that next step. That is be prepared for a battle and be prepard for a all out war for 4 full qtr's. We all know your team has the capabilities of blowing a game wide open but br prepared to give it 100% for all 4 qtr's. Then no matter what happens you will be prepared. I have one huge suggestion in every game you play tonight and in the future. Defense make the stop and let the second or third guy cause the fumble. Also most of us believe a gold ball is within your grasp but you will need to perform as you did last week clicking on all cylinders, this one definetly will not be handed to you! And dont just plan to intimidate but read the quote that came form the opposing team and plan to dominate, not just the first half but all 4 qtr's. You better or basketball season will begin Monday.

Whats the old saying about it's better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your big mouth and remove all doubt,Bingo and kudo's to the Grace coach for removing all doubt. No wonder all the Grace fan's wear rose colored glasseess.. They will have a reality check tonight that want be so pleasant I'm afraid..

article from Chattanooga Times" Grace Christian comments....

"There isn't a lead we feel like we can't come back from," McKamey said. "We've got some playmakers, so we're never out of it. Our guys aren't scared of anybody. We love to hit and fly around, so we won't be intimidated.

"We have to limit South Pittsburg's big plays, make them drive the ball 10-12 plays so we can beat them up along the way. They're used to getting up on teams pretty quick with the big plays. I think their heads will drop if we go into the fourth quarter and it's a close game. That's what we're counting on. They haven't had a whole lot of success in the playoffs on the road, so the pressure is all on them.""Chattanooga times Stephen Hargis"

I am calling it right now....after Grace's stupid coach said this line right here in the paper........."We have to limit South Pittsburg's big plays, make them drive the ball 10-12 plays so we can beat them up along the way. They're used to getting up on teams pretty quick with the big plays. I think their heads will drop if we go into the fourth quarter and it's a close game. That's what we're counting on. They haven't had a whole lot of success in the playoffs on the road, so the pressure is all on them.".....He just gave his team a death wish.....Congratulations coach....now are you not only going to get your boys beat down.....but your going to the Pirate rule.......Grace fans just stand back and watch and prepare to be amazed by the orange and black.........I have been waiting all week for this..........Just try to stop us.........Oh and by the way...I hope your kids dont have aligator arms after the first helmets go flying off Graces players....It happens every game!!!!!!!!!!!!BRING IT!!!!!

:roflol: Good Luck With That Grace... :lol: Beat Em Up! That's a Classic.

I thought that was a little funny myself Butchie, that feller has been known to stick his foot in his mouth a time or 2.

Yeah We Got An Idiot Out Here From Huntingdon The Same Way....I Had to Check The Name, I Thought They Might Be Related... :thumb: He's Obviously Been Smoking The Green Leafy, Over The Week-end. :lol:

Let me ask you a question. What kind of mess is this? This coach at Grace is saying things like this about our team? What do you mean he is going to beat us up. Your joking. If your not joking and that coach is really saying a bunch of mess like this then I hope our boys are ready to sock this team right in the nose. If we bloody the nose of the other team then it will hurt them and show them that we mean business. If this coach is saying these things then Grider better be telling our boys what this Grace coach is saying about them. He needs to read this mess to the team before they go to this Grace school today. You think im joking because I am not. Anytime a man says things about your boys you should tell the boys about it so they will get real mad before the game. If the boys get real mad then they will for sure be able to knock a bunch of holes for our runners to run through tonight. I garuntee you that Grider needs to tell the boys what this man is saying. I am bringing 2 thermoses tonight. Let me ask you Grace people another question. Are the ladies at your concession stand real nice ladies? Will they give me some free hot water for my thermos. I have my hot cocoa measured out in my sandwich bags so I just need the water from the concession stand. Sometimes if I run out of hot cocoa mix I will buy only 1 cup of hot cocoa from the concession stand to compare it to mine but I can not afford that this week since I had to pay 10 dollars just to ride on Griders grayhound bus. They said I have to pay more for a ticket too. This is going to be a real expensive game to go too. I am taking my Murphy Fair book on the bus if anyone needs me to read anything to them. I am taking it in my satchel bag with me that I have my hot cocoa and thermoses in for the game.

I am calling it right now....after Grace's stupid coach said this line right here in the paper........."We have to limit South Pittsburg's big plays, make them drive the ball 10-12 plays so we can beat them up along the way. They're used to getting up on teams pretty quick with the big plays. I think their heads will drop if we go into the fourth quarter and it's a close game. That's what we're counting on. They haven't had a whole lot of success in the playoffs on the road, so the pressure is all on them.".....He just gave his team a death wish.....Congratulations coach....now are you not only going to get your boys beat down.....but your going to the Pirate rule.......Grace fans just stand back and watch and prepare to be amazed by the orange and black.........I have been waiting all week for this..........Just try to stop us.........Oh and by the way...I hope your kids dont have aligator arms after the first helmets go flying off Graces players....It happens every game!!!!!!!!!!!!BRING IT!!!!!

I do not have a dog in this fight. I really do not care who wins this game. Perhaps the SP players see this and it adds a little more fuel to the fire. Maybe the Grace boys see this and it gives them a little more confidence because their coach is backing them publically. Lane Kiffin has done this same thing all year long. People have said the same thin about Lane Kiffin that you all have said about the Grace coach. Nobody in the country gave UT a chance against Florida or Bama. Not many people are giving Grace a chance either. I think this game will be a lot closer than peopel think. I can't wait to watch it tonight.