1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

One last note to you "Pirate" fans.....

In 2007....Michigan didn't think Appalachian State would come into their home and run the table...

Anything is possible, your team is human and the game will be played this Friday at noon.

I'm done, good luck come Friday and may the best team that day win.

Oh Yea......A Tornado Warning will be issed at Kickoff Friday 12 noon.

Good Day.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here Union City watch this
look closely at our players....We are not that small....we have some boys with some meat on their bones as I like to say...This will give you a good Idea of our size...Oh an this is our pregame by the way

WOW....that is simply AMAZING. Your players can walk , chew gum and hold their helments all at the same time.

You know where they come and stand there.....you will be watching our kicker #23 warming up on his 40 to 55 yard field goals...

i love ur name... Uc did it again.. yupp that pretty much somes it up.. thats what u will being saying when ull take back silver ball Back again uc did it again

Im not exactly sure what we were supposed to be looking at on that vid powerp. Im sure you got your jollies off though.

Thats the 2009 State Champs

Oh No! Not Until the fat lady jumps on fumble.

What number on ulls team is that fat lady?.... Ull have girls on ulls team? :wacko::lol::D

peg and pirate2003, I hate to say it, but I can promise you that Robinson isn't the player of Washington. One of you made a comment about TCA not looking like a very good or strong team, however that team this year relied ALOT on Jabriel Washington because that's practically all they had. Jabriel is being recruited as an Athlete according to his rivals page. He'll probably wind up as a WR or DB. His offers alone tell you and me who is the better player. I mean Jabriel has 15-20 MAJOR D1 scholarships hanging in the air. According to Robinson's rivals page, he had 6 schools that showed INTEREST. None offered him a scholarship. That might explain why he winded up at UTC. There's no doubt in my mind that Jabriel is most likely the best overall Single A football player in all of Tennessee. Unfortunately, his team this year wasn't the greatest.

UC obviously had problems with Jabriel in that game against TCA. That's why I stated earlier in this thread that I think it's going to be very tough for UC to contain Terrell. If UC can keep them from turning the corners, they should be ok. :wacko:

Both Union City and Pirate fans, now that the season is winding down it may be time for a little reflection. What was your favorite moment in your teams journey to this championship game? I'll start by stating mine: It was winning at Signal Mountain, for too many reasons to go into here.

As game time gets closer, I want to also say congratulations UC. UC fans have made this thread fun this week and we pirates do respect your team and look forward to trying to out yell you guys, but that may be hard judging from the support u are showing your team. May the one that gives the most , win!!

See ya Friday!!

I would like to here your favorite thing that occurred this season though.

Yea..favorite thing by far was beating Signal and shutting those guys up and then putting the mercy rule on Grace last week and making them believers! Thats my two highlights....And I am telling ya GCP you can disagree with me thats fine.....it is your opinion....but after seeing the highlights...Terrell is just as good as that Washington kid and I agree with Pirates 2003 a better QB....2 days left....How far of a drive is it from Union City to Cookeville?

One last note to you "Pirate" fans.....

In 2007....Michigan didn't think Appalachian State would come into their home and run the table...

Anything is possible, your team is human and the game will be played this Friday at noon.

I'm done, good luck come Friday and may the best team that day win.

Oh Yea......A Tornado Warning will be issed at Kickoff Friday 12 noon.

Good Day.

The problem with this scenario is that UC would be Michigan and SP would be Appy State.....we have the speed demons, remember?? The tornado warning may be issued Friday but there will not be any "touchdowns" for the tornados. GO PIRATES!!!!!!!

peg and pirate2003, I hate to say it, but I can promise you that Robinson isn't the player of Washington. One of you made a comment about TCA not looking like a very good or strong team, however that team this year relied ALOT on Jabriel Washington because that's practically all they had. Jabriel is being recruited as an Athlete according to his rivals page. He'll probably wind up as a WR or DB. His offers alone tell you and me who is the better player. I mean Jabriel has 15-20 MAJOR D1 scholarships hanging in the air. According to Robinson's rivals page, he had 6 schools that showed INTEREST. None offered him a scholarship. That might explain why he winded up at UTC. There's no doubt in my mind that Jabriel is most likely the best overall Single A football player in all of Tennessee. Unfortunately, his team this year wasn't the greatest.

UC obviously had problems with Jabriel in that game against TCA. That's why I stated earlier in this thread that I think it's going to be very tough for UC to contain Terrell. If UC can keep them from turning the corners, they should be ok. :wacko:

From what I have been told, Jabriel could not hold Terrell's jockstrap. Terrell is a stud on both sides of the ball. Jabriel may be the real deal, but I can guarantee if you saw Terrell play, you would not be doubting his ability....just ask all the teams we have played this year. UC will have trouble with Terrell...mark that down. No one we have played has shut him down....not even Polk County. Ask the Boyd fans if they would want to play us again with a healthy Terrell Robinson. My point is, many players are overlooked in 1A football. Terrell is not blinding fast, but has good speed, a great arm, and is a great leader on the field.

Both Union City and Pirate fans, now that the season is winding down it may be time for a little reflection. What was your favorite moment in your teams journey to this championship game? I'll start by stating mine: It was winning at Signal Mountain, for too many reasons to go into here.

As game time gets closer, I want to also say congratulations UC. UC fans have made this thread fun this week and we pirates do respect your team and look forward to trying to out yell you guys, but that may be hard judging from the support u are showing your team. May the one that gives the most , win!!

See ya Friday!!

I would like to here your favorite thing that occurred this season though.

We're about four hours from Cookeville. The Huntingdon game has been my favorite game this year.

UC obviously had problems with Jabriel in that game against TCA. That's why I stated earlier in this thread that I think it's going to be very tough for UC to contain Terrell. If UC can keep them from turning the corners, they should be ok. :blink:

From what I have been told, Jabriel could not hold Terrell's jockstrap. Terrell is a stud on both sides of the ball. Jabriel may be the real deal, but I can guarantee if you saw Terrell play, you would not be doubting his ability....just ask all the teams we have played this year. UC will have trouble with Terrell...mark that down. No one we have played has shut him down....not even Polk County. Ask the Boyd fans if they would want to play us again with a healthy Terrell Robinson. My point is, many players are overlooked in 1A football. Terrell is not blinding fast, but has good speed, a great arm, and is a great leader on the field.

Man lay off the Pirate Kool-Aid.

Terrell is an outstanding player no doubt....but to say this "Jabriel could not hold Terrell's jockstrap" is totally absurd.

Terrell is going to UTC and does not have any other major offers listed on his rivals page.

Jabriel is only a JR. and has OFFERS from many of the major programs in the nation -- including LSU, Notre Dame, Cal, Florida State, Georgia, Nebraska, Tennessee and others. National recruiting analysts have considered him one of the top all-around skill position players in the Class of 2011.