ALCOA VS GREENEVILLE WHO WOULD WIN?

polkalumn01

It is spelled with an E because its a last name. The county was named after Nathanael Greene. Im sure you dont really care, you just had to think of a way to make fun of a poor little farm town. Greeneville also has a U.S. Navy Los Angeles-class submarine USS Greeneville named after it. Wanna make fun of that to?

Shoot Kev I like better when we spell it GreenEVILle...no explanation needed

Alcoa would beat the CRAP out of Greenville,. The play NOBODY in the season. They backed into the playoffs by beating Redbank after Knox Fulton softened them up. It was a fluke they won. And still the mighty Green Devils fell in the final round. Alcoa will play anyone anytime. The last team to beat Alcoa, except Maryville Was Knox Fulton in 06. They have done it, Greenville just talks about it.

Ripper

Alcoa would beat the CRAP out of Greenville,. The play NOBODY in the season. They backed into the playoffs by beating Redbank after Knox Fulton softened them up. It was a fluke they won. And still the mighty Green Devils fell in the final round. Alcoa will play anyone anytime. The last team to beat Alcoa, except Maryville Was Knox Fulton in 06. They have done it, Greenville just talks about it.

Ripper

ha-ha thats funny... "fulton softened red bank". the only way the word soft should come outta your mouth is when you talk about the 2010 fulton falcons...

Ole' Green-EVIL-le, so are we playing Alcoa next year or what? Clint can you give me some clarification buddy?

Charlie- I was told yesterday by the AD that The game was on for next year. That would make Alcoa's non league games with Maryville, Webb, Fulton, Austin-East, and Greeneville. It would give the haters ammunition about Alcoa's soft schedule.

Edited by clintabbott

The way people talk, you would think Alcoa would be playing in the SEC.....last time i checked, these guys are human beings- not some unstoppable, flawless machines.. (They are VERY good though). Greeneville has arguabley it's best team ever, and i would actually put money on Greeneville winning 2-3 out of 5 games against Alcoa. But who cares, because there is no way to tell except for on the field. Hopefully they get this whole situation worked out for week 5 next year- it would be nice to see these two powerhouses collide. :popcorneater:

Do some "resource"! hahahahahahhahaha...whoever said that

The way people talk, you would think Alcoa would be playing in the SEC.....last time i checked, these guys are human beings- not some unstoppable, flawless machines.. (They are VERY good though). Greeneville has arguabley it's best team ever, and i would actually put money on Greeneville winning 2-3 out of 5 games against Alcoa. But who cares, because there is no way to tell except for on the field. Hopefully they get this whole situation worked out for week 5 next year- it would be nice to see these two powerhouses collide. :popcorneater:

Do some "resource"! hahahahahahhahaha...whoever said that

2-3 out of 5 ..... lol , hilarious . 2 powerhouses .... maybe your team should actually win something before you put them in the same category as Alcoa . Greeneville will have their hands full beating an Alcoa team that loses maybe their best class ever next year ...... just be happy you don't have to play this team this year .

It is spelled with an E because its a last name. The county was named after Nathanael Greene. Im sure you dont really care, you just had to think of a way to make fun of a poor little farm town. Greeneville also has a U.S. Navy Los Angeles-class submarine USS Greeneville named after it. Wanna make fun of that to?

Everybody knows you can't spell Greeneville without EVIL! :twisted:

Edited by Red Rebels