signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

Well it wuz one he11 of a football game, for sure.:thumb:

Bout what i expected. Two explosive offenses, with defense determining the outcome. Hate to single out any one player, but Zack Bowman #32 flat put it to 'em. Great job, son!:thumb: Lots of other great efforts on both sides of the ball, but gotta give Zack the shout out.

Look back a few games threads, and you'll see the Troll braggin' on how our Defense had come along. Had a few hiccups in the FCS game, but our DEFENSE definitely brought their A-game tonight, and I think everbody but the Troll wuz suprised. The extra effort on D the past few weeks decided this game.

Great game BIG O, have come to expect this of you, so you don't get as much praise from the Troll tonight. Go mercy rule Boyd next week, and the Troll will give you the big shoutout.:hungry:

The Troll really enjoyed meetin' all the classy faithful from Trousdale. Like you said, punks come and go, but us good folk will be around for awhile. Hope yall enjoyed the gumbo and 2-carbon fragments. I know I did. :hungry:drinking.gif

The Troll's actually grown kind of fond of that lovely little creek of yours.:wub:

Didn't see no giant rats, suckkers, or other demons. Recon all the other Hosers on this thread just ain't never got to view that lovely creek thru the same rose-colored glasses as us Eagles.:roflolk:

Now...RolandChayer-DrumRollSmiley.gif...Who's Ready For Some Crow Recipies?:roflolk:

Troll, under that hairy hump back, wart infested face, foot long banana nose......well, you know what you look like! You are a sensible honest{although I ain't sure how stable} man. I really hope the Eagles the best and my previous post weren't defending or condemning what happened only giving a point of view which I still believe. If you ain't got a jersey and helmet on you stay off the stinking field! Hope to see you boys when I get to TN in a couple of weeks in Cookeville. :thumb:

Jackets get your stingers ready,send the Eagles back south with a sore arse. :roflol::roflol:

I told yall that Mountain Goat dung is good stuff fer wardin' off YellerJacks. Did ya smell it?:roflolk:

Oh...and some Hoser pitched a polecat into the crick behind visitors' stands. Hope he got more of it on hesself. Troll kinda likes the smell of polecat..........................................from a distance.:roflolk:

well enjoyed reading the d*** measuring contest this morning...aybe yall should just focus on ur next game...

was great meeting the troll and seeing seven and snoball...troll is hilarious!

and just to let ya know kyle is out for 6 wks :( he told me this morning

That Sherrill guy that is the announcer at our games kept telling us the score of this game. I was hoping those durn yellow jackets could pull it out. I garuntee you Signal Mountain knows they were in a fight last night. Let me ask you a question. What happened after the game? I garuntee you I heard the mascot for Signal got attacked. I hope this boy is ok. If the TSSAA finds out about this, those Trousdale boys may get put on probabtion. You think im joking but im not.

Sounds like TC is pretty sour and have alot of sore losers...I was pulling for TC but knew ur chances were slim to get a W...TC fans has no business on the field after a L in playoffs...You guys have taunted plenty in the past as well...Pretty unfortunate a mascot got tackled by a fan if it was my kid then whatever TC fan would likely get TRAINTRACKED then TRAINTRACKED some more...Wayyy overboard...Even if SM goes nuts and acts cocky, and tries to celebrate at midfield they rightfully deserved so...TC should learn to L with class but after soo many W's and gold balls they just can't do it and have become delusional like some SP fans at times...Congrats SM..Hopefully we can both bring a Gold Ball back to the Chatt area

That Sherrill guy that is the announcer at our games kept telling us the score of this game. I was hoping those durn yellow jackets could pull it out. I garuntee you Signal Mountain knows they were in a fight last night. Let me ask you a question. What happened after the game? I garuntee you I heard the mascot for Signal got attacked. I hope this boy is ok. If the TSSAA finds out about this, those Trousdale boys may get put on probabtion. You think im joking but im not.

Bledsoe County got put on 2 years probation back in the early 80s for attacking our band's bus. I'm guessing mugging a Mascot is pretty serious. I guess T.C. was frustrated and feel they had to kick someone's arse after the game and a guy in a big old chicken suite fit the bill. I hope the kid is o.k.

Sounds like TC is pretty sour and have alot of sore losers...I was pulling for TC but knew ur chances were slim to get a W...TC fans has no business on the field after a L in playoffs...You guys have taunted plenty in the past as well...Pretty unfortunate a mascot got tackled by a fan if it was my kid then whatever TC fan would likely get TRAINTRACKED then TRAINTRACKED some more...Wayyy overboard...Even if SM goes nuts and acts cocky, and tries to celebrate at midfield they rightfully deserved so...TC should learn to L with class but after soo many W's and gold balls they just can't do it and have become delusional like some SP fans at times...Congrats SM..Hopefully we can both bring a Gold Ball back to the Chatt area

I'm not big on law suites, but I would own that School next year if it was my kid and rename it Trouserdale Academy. I was pulling for T.C. in this game but knew Sissy Mountain would likely beat them. Those jackets like to taunt people about how tough it is to play at the Ditch Bank and I guess they got upset when it got drained last night. However, when S.M. beat us at the River Bank, we didn't try to clobber the guy in the Chicken Suite.