Elizabethton @ Alcoa

EHSTrack06

You show up.............orange, I'll buy ya a burger and we'll tell you all these great stories and turn you into a Tornado fan! :blush:

Man its tempting but I havent been that drunk in years. And Id hate for our helmet to end up inside out and me screaming go F5 uhh I mean Cyclones uhh F5 uhh Cyclones it could get very confusing plus lose alot of friends!Maybe ill wait till after the game! :hungry:

You would be hard pressed to find Elizabethton players that did not play pee wee football there. I don't think we have any science hill kids on the team that played Friday night.

Nice article in the johnsoncitypress.com about one of Betsy's key players. I will refer everyone to the article as it will help settle the debate on whether Betsy benefits from getting transfers from other Carter County Schools. Just follow the Sports Link on the newspaper site. Proof is in the pudding........

Nice article in the johnsoncitypress.com about one of Betsy's key players. I will refer everyone to the article as it will help settle the debate on whether Betsy benefits from getting transfers from other Carter County Schools. Just follow the Sports Link on the newspaper site. Proof is in the pudding........

Finally it has come to light! Elizabethton recruits! :rolleyes: Now were did you park the squad car Dick Tracy! Everbody does it and if you dont your a fool. I cant believe this is still a topic.

GO CYCLONES RECRUIT THEM ALL!