tennessee 4-4 science hill volunteer

boone 3-5 south crockett

kenwood 3-5 northeast clarksville

station camp 3-5 wilson central portland

munford 3-5 fraysor westwood

anderson co 3-5 hardin valley clinton

hillwood 3-6 mcgavock

white co 3-5 york cumberland co

If quad 1 remains the same for the next 2 weeks it is going to be extremely weak.

Agreed. If Daniel Boone or Cocke County (or even Morristown East, if they can't get a 5th win) fail to make the playoffs, that would likely open the door for Knox West or Powell to move into Quad 1.

Edited by osunut2

Wow is it ever. MW would have a cakewalk to the semis. Nice draw if it holds.

Quad 2 would have a really good matchup between Powell and West for the right to take on MW.

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing if MW gets that draw, yeah they'd have an easy road to the semis, but the winner of quad 2 would be much more battle tested going in, which could give them an edge.

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing if MW gets that draw, yeah they'd have an easy road to the semis, but the winner of quad 2 would be much more battle tested going in, which could give them an edge.

You're right. That draw wouldn't help you at all get ready for the type of athletes and teams that Powell and West would roll out but you would at least be assured of two warmup games before you saw either of them.

Overall the TSSAA quads were exactly how I divided them up except for one move. I had Clarksville NE in Quad 4 and Clarksville High getting bumped into Quad 3 with the adddition of Hamilton and Station Camp falling out of the 32. I don't guess it matters which of the two gets moved though.

If they were to leave at exactly the same time on Nov. 4th.....they will actually pass each other on their way to their respective hosts sites!