Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

A little late to start working aint it? We started working to win last week :roflol:

Do you remember the middle school game you had with Dresden this year? I know you beat us 42 to 20 but the talk of your town was how well Dresden played. Win or lose we will play you hard and give it all we got. I know there is a big difference between middle school and high school, but there is no difference in heart no matter what age.We are not going to cheap shot you or do things to injure any player you have on your team but we are going to play you physical. Good luck to my Dresden Lions. And to the Westview fan that says how much class they have, did you listen to coaches corner Saturday and hear Cody say that your previous team you played wasn't even a good practice and was the most terrible team you ever played. We thought that too when we played you but we didn't say it on the radio.

I think huntingdon wins easy, but not if they give the ball to #15. That kid has fumblitus big time. Any time he gets hit hard he dumps the ball. Could keep dresden in the game. Dresden will pound that quarterback 18 and with the quad the stangs are going into, they may shoot themselves in the foot by running him too much. He is the difference in huntingdon being 5-5 or undefeated. Playoffs healthy or run your best player...big decision for coaches

Do you remember the middle school game you had with Dresden this year? I know you beat us 42 to 20 but the talk of your town was how well Dresden played. Win or lose we will play you hard and give it all we got. I know there is a big difference between middle school and high school, but there is no difference in heart no matter what age.We are not going to cheap shot you or do things to injure any player you have on your team but we are going to play you physical. Good luck to my Dresden Lions. And to the Westview fan that says how much class they have, did you listen to coaches corner Saturday and hear Cody say that your previous team you played wasn't even a good practice and was the most terrible team you ever played. We thought that too when we played you but we didn't say it on the radio.

Dad, are you saying what i think you are saying? It sounds like you said that you think westview was not even a good practice game and was the "most terrible" team you ever played. Wow...really...laughable statement. You didnt say it on the radio because you didnt have the guts. Bring it - seriously, you got a win from a Charger team in a building season but you do not say we are not even a good practice team. Correct me if i misread your post - please correct me quickly - because it seems like that what you just said.

That is incorrect. I am partial to Greenfield, but live in Jackson now. I actually like Westview better than Dresden. You idiots shot fireworks after beating a Gleason team that you should beat year in and year out, since you are over twice their size. Greenfield and Gleason don't like each other, but it is actually a competitive game in all sports and yes we do have mutual respect for each other after we part our battles. Westview owns you, except for the occasional fluke, in every sport.

The reality of it is, you guys may be confident--but you are a lot more cocky than good. I as well, hope that Huntingdon drills your team by 40 and really exposes that inflated record. You have 2 wins over a team with above .500 records (according to coacht) and you probably actually believe you belong on the same field with them. You guys bolted to that district to get away from the girls and boys basketball programs in 14A. Lake County, Trenton, Gleason (girls), Greenfield, Union City, Bradford (girls)--- the only ones that don't realize it are the mediocre athletes that bought in to the switch 4 years ago.

Enjoy this year, you might not actually see one like this again for a while. If you make it to round 2 of the playoffs, take a lot of pictures...it might be a while before you're back.

On a side note though, I don't Westview reigns supreme, but they are no where near as cocky as you guys---and they actually have proven themselves in every sporting program over there and never really speak of it to the other county teams because of their classification. You guys are the best excuse makers in this area though, I do give you that.

It's hard to face reality, but here it is--- you don't hear many Greenfield/Gleason fans on here defending your school or program for a reason and it aint because they aint reading these forums. Good luck this Thursday night....you are fixing to get pounded by what I've seen this year.

Two thumbs up. Great post.

Im a Huntingdon fan and agree whole heartily. I believe this has been one of the most usless topics I have seen in a long time. Heres to a good injury free game. :thumb:

I agree. I love how fans of other teams have tried to turn this into a board about them and not Dresden/Huntingdon. I think you'll see once the game is over (win or lose) that Dresden is not the team these people have made them out to be. They play with heart and play physical but are not coached nor do they intentionally play dirty football. Also, some of the posts on here are not intended to be taken totally seriously. Dresden fans know Huntingdon is a tough team and hope for a good, injury free game that will prepare both teams for the playoffs. GO LIONS!

Dad, are you saying what i think you are saying? It sounds like you said that you think westview was not even a good practice game and was the "most terrible" team you ever played. Wow...really...laughable statement. You didnt say it on the radio because you didnt have the guts. Bring it - seriously, you got a win from a Charger team in a building season but you do not say we are not even a good practice team. Correct me if i misread your post - please correct me quickly - because it seems like that what you just said.

We lost most of our skilled players from last year also. I'm not saying that you are terrible, just wanted to see the reaction of someone that heard a statement like that. Would you think I had class if I was making comments like that.Look all trash talking aside, I have been a football fan for many years. I am just tired of people calling Dresden dirty because of a personnal foul play or 2 that happens in a ballgame.Wouldn't we all agree that we are building the tensions up to these kids by talking bad about them and thier coaches. I agree with the person who wrote that it will be an injury free game for both teams.Have you ever heard that the one that retaliates always gets caught? So if we are getting all the personnal fouls called on us it must be we are retaliatng to something. Good luck to Dresden and all weakley county schools in post season.

Lioness, I actually agree with that post. It does take a toll on the team. I'm just curious though, on August 17th we buried a beloved girl named Jessica that was also directly tied to our football team and then we played big D Town on the next night (August 18th). Too bad some of your guys didn't think that was directly correlated either, at the time. I agree. Those games are over and it's about this one and an event like that does affect a team. This will be the last time we agree (most likely), I want to see the best each team has to offer in every game. I believe both teams are good to go, so no excuses this time from you guys. Huntingdon doesn't make them, after wins or losses. Good direction to follow for some teams.

I know. I remember that day all too well and my thoughts and prayers was with everyone during that time too. I did not know her personally, but I did know some of her friends. It was very sad and I am sure it played a huge role in the game and the players mindset. It is so hard to try and focus on something else no matter what it is when a tragedy like that happens. Our County does have some good teams and for the most part play hard from beginning to end. Just wish people would give our boys the credit they so well deserve. They have worked very hard the past couple of years and their accomplishments are definitely showing. It will be a big game Thursday night. Wishing our guys the best!

Im a Huntingdon fan and agree whole heartily. I believe this has been one of the most usless topics I have seen in a long time. Heres to a good injury free game. :thumb:

I also agree. I am hoping it will be a good, well fought game with no injuries. I know that all players from both sides are going to be playing full force! It will be a great game to see.

I was looking at everthing yall Huntingdon fans are saying and wow yall are a good football team but ur not god you cant walk on water .. back to football i no alot of are football players and they are ready to shut your trash talking mouth up. they will play hard all game we have that never say die attitude and you may knock us down but we will get right back up ready for thursday to show you how getting your heart broke feels like :twisted: o yeah i will be in the stands and you better believe it will be loud

Dresden was so fired up in practice today a coach got hurt, may only need a stitch or two. They truly are goons when they hurt the coach !!!!!!!!!!

No doubt both teams will be fired up, Huntindon wants a perfect regular season and district championship, Dresden wants the district title, first round bye and home field second game. No doubt it will be a war and I still say stop #18 for Mustangs and Dresden wins. Hopefully it will be a injury free game on both sides.

Go Lions..................