Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

I'm glad this guy gave us the run down on what's going to happen tomorrow night. Sounds like they have us completely figured out. I think I'll just stay at home so the already self-proclaimed champion ponies will have more bleacher room. Gonna be cold & wet anyways. :roflol:

thanks...if I remember correctly from the last time we played there--the food and bathrooms are over there anyways. For this game, I wish the fan bases could just swap sides. Not to be disrespectful, but I think we may have a few more fans than usual. I was told that Mckenzie and some other Weakley County teams are coming to support us anyway, it'll be interesting tomorrow night how these people really feel about the Lions. My son said your team has developed an "image" of being the bad boy on the block---but "image" doesn't win many games. Unfornately, this will be my last regular season game as a football dad---but I will definitely be there next year to see and follow how this "awesome and great" football program continues to develop. I will definitely make 3 of your games next year against the established programs, I want my money's worth and want to see how your dominance continues. In a sportsmanship manner and all seriousness, I do hope for a non-eventful and clean game tomorrow night---but that will be up to your team on how that part of it goes. Good luck and bring an umbrella and video camera....you may want to remember this game for future historical value.

LOL, no one likes Dresden anymore. Hewett has earned them a heck of a reputation.

And who cares if no one likes Dresden? You probably liked us when you could beat us back in the early 80's. You should really be bashing Westview after what their coach said about your team Sat. Don't know the exact quote but I know he said it was by far the worst team he has ever seen and wasn't even a good practice for his kids.

Because our kids play hard with tons of emotion we are a bunch of goons? You people crack me up. Yes we had one player ejected from a game for protecting his QB. Highly doubt we've had anymore personal fouls then any other team around. Think any of the mustangs would like to take care of Warbritton if someone had him down on the ground giving him cheap shots? If your kids wont take care of your QB then you don't have near the heart you should have. No doubt Huntindon has a good team but you don't hear us saying that Camden is down this year, Mckenzie hasn't played like they normally do and the only real team you've beaten is Milan, we don't say that kind of stuff. Dresden has been smaller, slower, weaker all year and we are still 8 and 1. That's heart! Good thing is, it's game day and all our B.S. will end tonight.

Good luck to both team and be safe.