South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

Croz, where is your local Walmart? Us SP fans must know where it is so we can go buy a box of Kleenex for after the game.

A lot of fans that visit this site respects your opinion and know you are, most always correct, so every time you say we are gonna lose, it will probably give 5 or 6 fans a good reason to stay home. So if you say it enough this week, it will only be me in the stands What's the point in going, to only be devastated by a loss and if the boys buy into that.... .icon_eek.gif

A lot of fans that visit this site respects your opinion and know you are, most always correct, so every time you say we are gonna lose, it will probably give 5 or 6 fans a good reason to stay home. So if you say it enough this week, it will only be me in the stands What's the point in going, to only be devastated by a loss and if the boys buy into that.... .icon_eek.gif

South Pitt has a chance in the game, but it will be very difficult. I am just being honest about my opinion. Gordonsville is VERY good and will be VERY good next year as well. I'm not saying it's impossible, but South Pitt will have to play their best game of the year to win. This team reminds me alot of the 2008 team. They have yet to live up to their potential.

Well I think this will be a good game. Are there any hotels or motels close to Gordonsville? Also, where is a good place to eat? I think I would like to get there early, chill out, and leave the next mourning. Thanks.

There's a hotel that's alright. Sits on top of the hill behind McDonalds north of the freeway. As for eating....I couldn't tell ya anymore. It's changed so much since I left

There's a Comfort Inn in Gordonsville.

We have Arby's, Wendy's, McDonald's, KFC/ Taco Bell, Timberloft is good as is the Cornerstone, and there's El Corral(my personal favorite).

WE also have two package stores and Croz, you cant forget Waffle House (my personal favorite), lol!

South Pitt has a chance in the game, but it will be very difficult. I am just being honest about my opinion. Gordonsville is VERY good and will be VERY good next year as well. I'm not saying it's impossible, but South Pitt will have to play their best game of the year to win. This team reminds me alot of the 2008 team. They have yet to live up to their potential.

Gordonsville is a real good team they showed that last night at Eagleville , So after Gordonsville beats up on S. Pitt. Then Wayne Co. will meat you in the Gold Ball game , Wayne Co. is rock solid I have said it all year long ,W C , takes the gold ball home Gville gets the silver nuff said.

I want to see DJ get mean this week and have the coaches really challenge him. I dont know where on the line Coen plays but I want to see these two boys matched up one on one. Stay low and drive. If SP can contain Coen at the line and their good qb then I like their chances. Those are big ifs though

Just may be one of the worse calls I have ever seen componded by the fact it's a playoff game with what is suppose to be the best Refs from across the state. He was out of position. The Ref should have been on the goal line and not on the four yard line.

Come on up to GVille with us , this should be a classic and unlike some on here I know this team and I know they will win.

A couple calls the were the 2nd worse. The worse will always be the 2 calls in the 1986 Class A championship game against Saturn Hill.