Maryville vs. Riverdale

Red Rebels

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say im excited we got this far, I cant wait to travel to maryville. I've never been- so it should be fun! I'm sure it will be a great game!!:)

You will like the Maryville Field! Has that old time football fill to it. The way Friday Night Football should be. The top spots I have watched football 1. Kingsport DB, 2. Maryville 3. Oak Ridge.

Enjoy the beauty of east TN!

You will like the Maryville Field! Has that old time football fill to it. The way Friday Night Football should be. The top spots I have watched football 1. Kingsport DB, 2. Maryville 3. Oak Ridge.

Enjoy the beauty of east TN!

East TN. sure is the most beautiful part of our state! Hope this game is a great one come Friday night! Maryville is at another level this year! Better bust your butts this week Warriors and come to play! Hope for a injury free game for both teams as we have the utmost respect for the Rebels! :thumb: GO WARRIORS!! :hungry:

Ill take Maryville by 3 TDs. If I get off work in time, I might just go to this game. Probably have to sit on the Riverdale side though.....not because Im rooting against Maryville but because I love how the home side of the stadium roars during big plays. Its intimidating!

your right Goddard, it is intimidating...I am picking The Red Rebels in this one, although i think it will be a much better game then the year 2009...I just think Maryville's OL is way too good...Robinette just sits back there and picks defenses apart, and runs with great wheels too, he is a sight to see. I was VERY impressed with Riverdale's defense tonight, especially their D-Line, that is some big boys, but not only big they can MOVE. Great linebacking corps too. We just had too many turnovers, but i think they still woulda won. Can't make that many mistakes against a good or great defense like theirs. I am picking Maryville 35-17. Can i put in some nice venues to eat? If you like good food go to Hot Rods, right on the maryville alcoa city line. Or Gracie's , i love that place. I am an Oak Ridger, but i do live in Maryville, so i know a little bit :thumb: Best wishes to both teams. Go Red Rebels, bring that Gold ball back to EAST TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, after a long ride home, and lots of time to think about this game, I will say that Maryville wil beat Riverdale by 30. Zulliger had a bad night but his recievers were open a lot. Maryville will blow them up out there. I will say, Prevo better not be banking on a big night, that defensive line at Riverdale is something.