Maryville vs. Riverdale

Red Rebels

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reason I made the formula pretty simple. Suggestion I gave TSSAA was to publish standings each Monday and playoff possibilities each week after week 7.

I think fans would enjoy this more and have more idea of who might be seeded where. A 'BCS' discussion each week. Might mean more coacht.com posts?

Here is the spoon. Stir away. :hungry:

Dave lord nose eye like discusshun....and eye nevur let enny skin grow on a pot that eye'm stirrin'...So did tha teem in KY count az a 6A teem??.... :unsure:

OK, what is the expected weather for the game? Temps, wind, etc?

In other words do I need the dress warm its Tn clothes or the Artic Gear, and yes I have some! :roflolk:

Great football weather on Friday. Sunny, high of 66, low of 43. Bet it starts cooling off quickly when the sun goes down.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!! Yes, even to the great Maryville fans that have been on here all week. :hungry:

Dave lord nose eye like discusshun....and eye nevur let enny skin grow on a pot that eye'm stirrin'...So did tha teem in KY count az a 6A teem??.... :unsure:

Yes, St. X is 6A in Kentucky and that is their highest classification. The team in Illinois that Whitehaven played is 7A out of 8 classifications so I treated that as a 5A game.

The weather looks nice at kickoff: Hourly forecast

Krueger's articles for today haven't seemed to make their web-site yet?

And starnsbars, your dialect is helping me with reading for my Civil War class, Mark Twain's Gilded Age. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!!!! :thumb:

Yes, St. X is 6A in Kentucky and that is their highest classification. The team in Illinois that Whitehaven played is 7A out of 8 classifications so I treated that as a 5A game.

The weather looks nice at kickoff: Hourly forecast

Krueger's articles for today haven't seemed to make their web-site yet?

And starnsbars, your dialect is helping me with reading for my Civil War class, Mark Twain's Gilded Age. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!!!! :thumb:

St Rita is one of the teams we played and I coached against, they are a very very strong club

Dave gladd two hep.....Speekin' ov Civil War.....Eye no ewe no that East Tinn, Blunt Cowntee, and most ov Mairvul durin' tha Civil War wuz pro-Union.....Howevur a small pockit of southern sympathizers befour and durin tha Civil War lived and worked neer tha prezent day Mairvul Hi campuss....Me and mommaSTARS haid sevrull relatives that faut inn tha war, mostlee Union, butt momma haz sum that waz frum Middull Tinn that were Rebulls and faut thair att Stones River neer tha burro....She's also a big UDC gal (figgurativlee and literalee) at a chaptur hear in Blunt Cowntee....

Now don't know much abowt tha "Gildid Age"...Butt eye did haiv sum buddies who used two work at tha "Gildid Mirrers" down on 411..... :thumb:

Happy Thanksgiving and saif travulls tamorree.....

Edited by STARSNBARS

Maryville Daily Times has a great article about the swim team today....Nothing all week about Maryville playing in the Semi-finals at home. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

I pick on Tom but i will be honest with you...THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!!the best way to handle that is for EVERYONE to unsubscribe if repeated attempts to get better high school coverage are not accomplished...

how many high schools are in your county?...do you havea high school prep editor?...if not that needs to change look im mad and im not even from there

Get em Riverdale.. The people of Hendersonville wouldn't mind seeing 2 of the few teams we lost to, play in the 6A State Championship. Hopefully we'll be seeing a Riverdale and Mt Juliet in Cookeville. :thumb:

Thanks we appreciate it. That would be nice!! I loved traveling to Hendersonville to play y'all it was a great game. I'd love to see y'all there and you have some really great players that are totally deserving!! So I'll be pulling for y'all Friday night when I'm in east Tennessee!! Good luck