Maryville vs DB...if they advance

MLREB

We've got three games to go and I'm ready to see how we do against Science Hill. If we can spank them then I believe we are ready. Like someone said earlier, there are going to be some tough playoff teams this year. I think Farragut will be better and Sevier County is always a tough team. Maryville is just like they always are. I'm just ready for some competition. Our district sucks. I wish we could petition to get out of it. But for now we will just have to make the best.of it. Roll Tribe

After the whooping DB gave SC I'm just happy that we made it into the conversation...The Bears have regrouped since that thrashing and I believe we are a better team for it...sometimes it takes a little adversity to get ones attention. Playoffs???Just hoping for the opportunity.Faith..Fight..Finish!!! Edited by PURPLEPAIN

Rebel fans , let us not participate in this until it is time. The champions of the world need their exercise.

I have no problem with fans looking ahead, that's what makes it fun. Heck, it was a pretty knowledgable Maryville fan who started this thread in the first place. I think the two teams are on a collision course. History favors Maryville, plus Maryville is very good in the here and now,too. Would love to see this matchup because it is obvious Dobyns-Bennett is very good this year,too.

According to an article in middle Tennessee that is on CoachT, DB will be a 6 seed in Quad 1. I guess they think SH will beat DB and put DB on the road in the first round against SC. I do not know where this writer gets his info but I am not sure DB will fall that far even if they did lose to SH...not saying that I think DB will lose to SH anyway.

Kingsport is already planning a trophy case display for the 2012 Gold Ball. It will be like a beacon on top of the school. Inferior and non-athletic players from all around East Tennessee will be able to see it for miles. It will look a little like the castle at Disney I'm told. Kingsport will annex more of Colonial Heights to pay for it. Maryville, you should go ahead and bow down on one knee if your clumsy players can manage that wihout falling.

rolleyes.gif

Edited by Pudding

Kingsport is already planning a trophy case display for the 2012 Gold Ball. It will be like a beacon on top of the school. Inferior and non-athletic players from all around East Tennessee will be able to see it for miles. It will look a little like the castle at Disney I'm told. Kingsport will annex more of Colonial Heights to pay for it. Maryville, you should go ahead and bow down on one knee if your clumsy players can manage that wihout falling.

rolleyes.gif

Are you any relation to "two girls & a cup" ?