Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

YOU BOYD PEOPLE KILL ME YOU PLAY TWO GOOD TEAMS ALL YEAR (LOST TO ONE) AND YOU GET ON HERE TALKING ABOUT GOING TO THE SEMIS AND GETTING A GOLD BALL AND ALL OF THAT. YOU BETTER HOPE YOUR BOYS DONT THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A PUBLIC SCHOOL CAKE WALK THIS ROCKWOOD TEAM IS TWICE AS GOOD AS IT WAS LAST YEAR YOUR BOYS BETTER COME TO PLAY OR THEY WANT BE NO SEMIS OR ROUND 2.

If Rockwood is TWICE as good as last year, how is it that your 5 wins (+Taft forfeit) didn't include any teams with winning records?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU BOYD PEOPLE KILL ME YOU PLAY TWO GOOD TEAMS ALL YEAR (LOST TO ONE) AND YOU GET ON HERE TALKING ABOUT GOING TO THE SEMIS AND GETTING A GOLD BALL AND ALL OF THAT. YOU BETTER HOPE YOUR BOYS DONT THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A PUBLIC SCHOOL CAKE WALK THIS ROCKWOOD TEAM IS TWICE AS GOOD AS IT WAS LAST YEAR YOUR BOYS BETTER COME TO PLAY OR THEY WANT BE NO SEMIS OR ROUND 2.

And who has Rockwood Team beat. Every win has been against a team with a losing record except that powerhouse Midway at 5-5

Tough or weak schedule, don't kid yourself, Boyd is a very good team. Been doing my homework on them (Rockwood to) the last week or so. Just because Boyd's strenght of schedy may not have been the toughest in the state doesn't make them any less talented. It is not a guaranteed win for them tonight but they are heavily favored and are my pick to win as well. Rockwood will give 'em a game, I just don't know if the RW offense can keep up, I don't believe they can. Both will score but I really think Boyd will just out gun the Tigers. I'm not calling for a shoot out mind you, I just see Boyd converting more possessions into TD's than RW. I expect RW may put up 10-14 points but I don't expect they can hold Boyd anywhere near that number. I'm guessing Boyd puts up 31-35, maybe more but much more than that there was probably a let down somewhere in the RW defense. "Easy" schedule or not, they are contenders. Best of luck to both, I really don't care who comes to The Reservation next week. I just hope whichever team it is comes in healthy and plays to the best of their ability. I hope the same for our guys, then the better team can win and advance, the way it should be.

Edited by crow

NO1 EVER SAID ROCKWOOD HAS PLAYED BETTER TEAMS. THATS WHY I THINK THIS ONE WILL BE CLOSE ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE EITHER ON OF THEM HAVE REALLY BEEN HIT IN THE MOUTH. I THINK IT WILL BE A CLOSE GAME TILL THE END AND I DONT THINK YOU WILL SEE EITHER TEAM IN THE 30S. BUT I STILL SAY BOYD WILL WIN

Edited by bigstick#1