1st Rd Science Hill @ Oak Ridge

SweetScience

Hey these guys aren't coaches....they won't tell

The more I think about it, I might be changing my mind on this one. Oak Ridge will be a scene on Friday, nothing like at DB last week but still a scene. I think the Toppers are in for EPIC GAME #2

I have a feeling you may be right, I just don't know enough about Oak Ridge to be sure. But still, something tells me it'll come down to a late score. Hopefully, it's the Toppers this time.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any injury news pertaining to this contest? I'm sure some of the Toppers were banged up during the DB skirmish. Is Tate Isbell going to play, or was it just a one and done for the DB game?

How about for you Wildcats?

Well, Moore(RB) and Normand (LB/RB) were both kinda hobbling around during the game last friday night. Hopefully they are okay by gametime. We don't have either @ full strength it'll be very very hard to win. Heck, it will be with them healthy, let alone hobbling around. But, if anybody could play on a bummed ankle, it's Normand.

I don't believe SH will come out flat because of the emotional game last week. I think they come out with a point to prove. I like OR, but watching them play Maryville, I just don't think they can stop SH offense as much as they need to in order to win.

SH 31 OR 20.

Edited by jake

I don't believe SH will come out flat because of the emotional game last week. I think they come out with a point to prove. I like OR, but watching them play Maryville, I just don't think they can stop SH offense as much as they need to in order to win.

SH 31 OR 20.

Same here, I just don't see O.R. stopping Science Hill's offense. Coaching may be the deciding factor in this game. I must admit it is sometimes hard to gauge a team by how they perform against Maryville. I never saw 42-0 in the third against Lenoir City. I guess that's why you play the game. Good Luck to both teams.

Same here, I just don't see O.R. stopping Science Hill's offense. Coaching may be the deciding factor in this game. I must admit it is sometimes hard to gauge a team by how they perform against Maryville. I never saw 42-0 in the third against Lenoir City. I guess that's why you play the game. Good Luck to both teams.

Tough crowd. Hard to compare us going up against probably the best offense in the state in Maryville to SH's offense, which i'm sure is good, but i seriously doubt on the level of Maryville's. Maryville has the pass game and run game down pat. Ya'll may be right, but i have a feeling we are gonna me em work for it, if they do beat us. Again, i may be wrong, too. We shall see.

If Oak Ridge can put some pressure on Reed Hayes and contain him most of the time and at the same time keep coverage on the receivers they will beat Science Hill. DB put pressure on him and contained him about half the time while letting the receivers run wide open. That and the four turnovers is what almost got DB beat. I want to think DB and Science Hill both have good teams and we're getting ready to find out for sure starting Friday night. Its BIG BOY FOOTBALL from here on out.