Top 6A teams for 2013

BKisler

Hey Gov, I think it is safe to say we upgraded our schedule by picking up that other blount county team and dropping the powerhouse. As far as beating Maryville goes, I guess we should worry about beating Bearden 1st. Hows the schedule looking for the govs? I have heard its hard for teams like alcoa and william blount to find opponents.

If needing wins please visit gov91's website @droppedfromtheschedule.com

Go Bears!

Hey Gov, I think it is safe to say we upgraded our schedule by picking up that other blount county team and dropping the powerhouse. As far as beating Maryville goes, I guess we should worry about beating Bearden 1st. Hows the schedule looking for the govs? I have heard its hard for teams like alcoa and william blount to find opponents.

If needing wins please visit gov91's website @droppedfromtheschedule.com

Go Bears!

i meant no disrespect to sevier county, i was just saying i dont think they can beat maryville, which is true for just about every team in the state and even most teams in the country. but since you insisted on getting an attitude i'll set ya straight ..besides 2010 and 2012 william blount has given sevier county some pretty good games ... and that was with bad bad coaching.... you try winning football games with the regime we had in there... but now we have a good coach and the future is looking pretty bright down here.

Maryville has played in the 14 out of the last 16 state championship games. Whitehaven has played in 2

Let's get it straight... Whitehaven has played in the last 2 State Title games... Remember ONE starts ONE Million. Whether we're talking about Riverdale, Maryville, Memphis East, Melrose, South Panola (Miss) etc. every program had to start somewhere... Whitehaven will always be in the thick of things in the State Title picture whether you like it or not. B)

Let's get it straight... Whitehaven has played in the last 2 State Title games... Remember ONE starts ONE Million. Whether we're talking about Riverdale, Maryville, Memphis East, Melrose, South Panola (Miss) etc. every program had to start somewhere... Whitehaven will always be in the thick of things in the State Title picture whether you like it or not. B)

That's what I said though, Whitehaven has played in 2. I was referring to your comment that said Maryville would not play in the 2013 state championship game. When a team has made 14 out of the last 16 title games, my prediction is always going to be with them.

It isn't about me liking Whitehaven or not, because I have nothing but good things to say about your team, players, and coaching staff. In a recent post I actually picked a Maryville vs Whitehaven rubber match for the 2013 6A championship.