South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

There are simply not enough words to describe what Vic has meant to this program. I feel certain he would be the first to say that his success, both on and off the field, is inherited from his father. I don't know what year Phil Beene became head coach at SP, but the winning tradition and pride of the Pirates goes back at least that far...at least in my lifetime. I know all the previous coaches are just as important to those older than me. But it is Beene, Don Grider, Danny Wilson, and Vic who will always stand out in my memory....the new coach will have to fill all those shoes. It will be a monumental task which i don't envy. Speculation abounds as to who it might be, but whoever it is he will have my utmost support.

You guys can probably have your pick of coaches, but there is one up in the Blount County area that has really impressed me, his name is Justin Ridge, the head coach at Greenback. I would definitely give him a look. I know he has put in an application at a bigger school up here, so he would be wiling to leave for the right job.

Doe me boy hmmm don't know who the next coach will be but I won't mow the grass for just anyone .......doe dee doe doe .Vic was good coach boy going to be hard to find one like him hmmm hmmmm ..

Hey Roy I think they need to give that stone man a try hmmmm doe doe dee doe doe I promise you one thing no one cares more about that program than that stone man he is a workaholic and would give his all for South Pittsburg high School everyday And you can bet the lawn mower on that doe me boy hmmmmm

Jimbo u right ole boy, Stone boy i think would make a good-un.. Edited by URJasper

Well I said on the other post I like Randy Kirkpatrick,Tim Moore and Chris Jones bc they all played at SP and have a good track record as coaches. I do know whoever gets the job comes into a good situation with some good talent returning and the backing of the SP faithful and a facility that is second to none in my book.

Well I said on the other post I like Randy Kirkpatrick,Tim Moore and Chris Jones bc they all played at SP and have a good track record as coaches. I do know whoever gets the job comes into a good situation with some good talent returning and the backing of the SP faithful and a facility that is second to none in my book.

These are some valid candidates. I can say from what I heard this morning CJ would not be interested at this time.

Here's The Question?.......................Once The Best Calls It Quits........Who Do You Replace Him With?...I'd Look To Promote One Of My Lackies....Somebody Who's Been Wif Me Night And Day....Somebody Like Stone Who Eats And Sleeps Grider Type/South Pitt Football...So Here's My Vote....STONE!