2A AP Poll

reaction

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. How could a voter with any intelligence put Adamsville ahead of TCA, after an unbeaten TCA beat them this week? Who knows who will win the rematch, but only one team is 1-0 in the series this year.

Also, I admittedly don't know much about teams 8-10, but my guess is that Boyd would beat them fairly handily. I don't see how losing to two larger schools can drop them out of the top 10 (but I do understand how pollsters would drop them some).

I do agree with the top two teams, but TCA could certainly claim #2 now. Grace is the team to beat until someone knocks them off.

The good news is that there will be a playoff and the winner will be indisputable. I do like the polls because they give us something to look at & discuss.

I would still say Mitchell is one of top 5 teams in the state. It doesn't really matter in the end anyway. Mitchell may finish season 5-5 due to tough schedule but they could still win it all. I am amazed that our TCA Lions went to Adamsville this weekend and pulled out a big, hard fought win and they are still ranked ahead of us. How do you figure that? As I said, in the end it doesn't matter but what kind of message does that send to these young boys.

I would still say Mitchell is one of top 5 teams in the state. It doesn't really matter in the end anyway. Mitchell may finish season 5-5 due to tough schedule but they could still win it all. I am amazed that our TCA Lions went to Adamsville this weekend and pulled out a big, hard fought win and they are still ranked ahead of us. How do you figure that? As I said, in the end it doesn't matter but what kind of message does that send to these young boys.[/

quote]

I agree with this post. TCA beat Adamsville at home and ranked behind them. Just proves the polls don't really mean much. People are saying to watch out for Mitchell.

Edited by ysoangry

Glad to see TC move into top 5, big game this week for the jackets. I agree Mitchell should be on list, you shouldn't punish a team for scheduling up.  Mitchell is my favorite from the west as I believe your top 3(GCA, Marion, and TC) at the end of the year will go east and 4-6 (TCA, Mitchell, and Adamsville) will be west.  It should be a interesting season and playoffs. Can't count out Goodpasture, Boyd, or Huntingdon.

Glad to see TC move into top 5, big game this week for the jackets. I agree Mitchell should be on list, you shouldn't punish a team for scheduling up.  Mitchell is my favorite from the west as I believe your top 3(GCA, Marion, and TC) at the end of the year will go east and 4-6 (TCA, Mitchell, and Adamsville) will be west.  It should be a interesting season and playoffs. Can't count out Goodpasture, Boyd, or Huntingdon.

How did Sycamore take such a dominant team to double OT?