Alcouh att Hairatige......Hoo ewe gott?

STARSNBARS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree the beatings to hairtage are going to stop fairly soon, but not by this friday. As much as I hate to predict it, I think alcoa is gonna make up for lost time.

ALCOA IS THE WINNING TEAM! HAIRTAGE IS THE LOSING TEAM! 77-7 IS THE SCOREBOARD! WHO HIRED THESE REFEREES!

Edited by strongx

Well that remains to be seen because they have only managed to win 1 game in two years. As far as I'm concerned they have gotten worse. They used to be able to win 2,3, maybe 4 games a year, now they are going 0-10 or 1-9. Frankly I don't see heritage getting any better in the near future and its not Hammontree's fault. You have to have talent, size,and speed to compete in 6A football and they dont have enough of it.

Again, you are way off base, IMO.....Heritage, in no way, is worse.  Hammontree is doing a great job of building that program from the foundation up.  They are young, 68 on roster and 46 of those are Freshmen and Sophomores, they will continue to get better and better.  It appears to me that he started his building process by laying down the rules, and the cancers that couldn't abide by those rules left, but the 34 he had left last year would lay it on the line for four full quarters.  Now you will see his numbers slowly increase every year and they will increase with kids that are working hard and are bought in to his program.  The question will be, how long will Hammontree stay?  If he stays, they will be tough.

Well that remains to be seen because they have only managed to win 1 game in two years. As far as I'm concerned they have gotten worse. They used to be able to win 2,3, maybe 4 games a year, now they are going 0-10 or 1-9. Frankly I don't see heritage getting any better in the near future and its not Hammontree's fault. You have to have talent, size,and speed to compete in 6A football and they dont have enough of it.

I don't believe a teams record reflects only how good or bad a team is. I understand the talent, size and speed part but also believe Coach Hammontree is turning the program around and you can tell that they are being more competitive. It will take a little more time to lure good athletes to a program that was that far down.

I'm not trying to down heritage, I want to see them do better and win every game EXCEPT wb of course. I just don't see them winning in this district anytime soon. Hammontree is a good coach but I thought their last coach was pretty good too and what was he able to do? A coach can only do so much , at the end of the day a team needs some stud athletes to win. Especially in a district like 4AAA where all the teams have good coaches and athletes

Again, you are way off base, IMO.....Heritage, in no way, is worse.  Hammontree is doing a great job of building that program from the foundation up.  They are young, 68 on roster and 46 of those are Freshmen and Sophomores, they will continue to get better and better.  It appears to me that he started his building process by laying down the rules, and the cancers that couldn't abide by those rules left, but the 34 he had left last year would lay it on the line for four full quarters.  Now you will see his numbers slowly increase every year and they will increase with kids that are working hard and are bought in to his program.  The question will be, how long will Hammontree stay?  If he stays, they will be tough.

Now there is a man with knowledge of the building process!Good post jake.If you don't get rid of the cancer it kills the whole process.