Alcouh att Hairatige......Hoo ewe gott?

STARSNBARS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the words of the great American poet Tommy Shaw.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ARm9rpdKg

Tommy Shaw is awesome , Styx was always a " Pretty nice Band " Till I saw them Live at the Smokies Stadium 3 or 4 yrs ago ... WOW !! Tommy Shaw was 56 yrs old then but he came out jumping around and Playing the Crap out of that Guitar like he was a 25 yr old man !! That night Styx moved up into top 5 bands of all time for my list , Wow , their Songs actually are made for the Live performances and it's just not the same just listening on the Radio ! All their Songs build up to a Crescendo it seems like and when they hit it ... WOW .... Oops , sorry guys , got off track , but seriously anybody who hasn't ever seen STYX live , should go see them .... before they're in wheelchairs ! lol 

Tommy Shaw is awesome , Styx was always a " Pretty nice Band " Till I saw them Live at the Smokies Stadium 3 or 4 yrs ago ... WOW !! Tommy Shaw was 56 yrs old then but he came out jumping around and Playing the Crap out of that Guitar like he was a 25 yr old man !! That night Styx moved up into top 5 bands of all time for my list , Wow , their Songs actually are made for the Live performances and it's just not the same just listening on the Radio ! All their Songs build up to a Crescendo it seems like and when they hit it ... WOW .... Oops , sorry guys , got off track , but seriously anybody who hasn't ever seen STYX live , should go see them .... before they're in wheelchairs ! lol 

Saw them in the Knoxville Coliseum thirty some years ago when they had a hit with a song called something like "Blue Collar Man". Little fuzzy on the details. 

I am mixing topics here but on the Rebel/Sevier County thread I couldn't help but notice you can't spell dyspepsia without "pep". Kind of ripping the old ball coach Spurrier off there.  

Saw them in the Knoxville Coliseum thirty some years ago when they had a hit with a song called something like "Blue Collar Man". Little fuzzy on the details. 

I am mixing topics here but on the Rebel/Sevier County thread I couldn't help but notice you can't spell dyspepsia without "pep". Kind of ripping the old ball coach Spurrier off there.  

Ya , most of my memories from Concerts 30 years ago are a Little Fuzzy too ... lol :mrgreen:

Heritage will play hard and keep this one closer than most might expect for three quarters, and then they will wear down and Alcoa will put two TD's up in the fourth to make it look like a more lopsided game than it really was. I hate to sound like a broke record, but I am impressed with what Coach Ham has done at Heritage. Alcoa 35 Heritage 14