William Blount offseason thread

Governm

Heard we are playing William Blount on the Thursday Night TV game this year. Can't remember ever seeing Blount on the game of the week before..

I don't think they have ever been in one, Barney....and although I am not a big fan of high school football on Thursday night, the publicity will probably be good for the program.  Now all they have to do is figure out how to give Maryville a competitive game.....which is a lot easier said than done.

The 2008 William Blount/Oak Ridge game was televised. But I dont remember what channel it was on.

Not sure on that one as far as who might have broadcast it ... but I do know that Packer and his crew have never been to WB to televise and as best I remember, have never featured a WB road game either.  I was beginning to wonder if Packer even knew there was such a a thing as a William Blount?

Not sure on that one as far as who might have broadcast it ... but I do know that Packer and his crew have never been to WB to televise and as best I remember, have never featured a WB road game either. I was beginning to wonder if Packer even knew there was such a a thing as a William Blount?

I dont know for sure but maybe it was CSS? I just remember that the WB/Oak Ridge game was televised because their was a tv crew there and I watched it when it replayed the following week.