HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

Watched some video of Hendersonvile. Corey Jones is a beast. Maryville better be ready to lay the wood. Jones is a fire hydrant with legs. Hendersonville looks real physical. Maryville has a great challenge ahead of them.

One of the Indy defenders told me bout jones is that on film he does not look fast but said game time speed the kid could flat out RUN fast

Newcastle,

I imagine you'll see a pretty good size contingent of Maryville fans there despite the weather.  Most years at state our fans outnumber the opposing team's.  That even applied when we played in Murfreesboro and we played Nashville teams.  For a lot of our fans a trip to Cookeville is like a yearly mini-vacation.  They look forward to taking the trip.

Will a lot of you Murville fans brave the weather conditions or would you rather just watch from home? (Since y'all have so many championships and all)

Our away crowd is our best Crowd ... I've been to every state Championship game since 1997 , except for 1999 & 2003 ... Along with a few thousand of my best Buddies !! We'll be there no matter what , believe me .

Sorry I didn't please you with my wording. What would the high and mighty say? Mine enjoyed the day off.

Like I said.....pathetic to use the reference of scrubs for a group of kids. Not a surprise coming from you though, as you have tried to stir it up since you son stepped foot on the Middle School campus.

Like I said.....pathetic to use the reference of scrubs for a group of kids. Not a surprise coming from you though, as you have tried to stir it up since you son stepped foot on the Middle School campus.

LOL. Now that's pathetic. Most of those who ever played was a scrub at one time or another. Only the studs started every year they played. No embarrassment in being a scrub. Everybody has a role in "the system" - even the scrubs. Next year they may be the studs!
  • Upvote 2