HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

Maryville / Alcoa is THE rivalry for your area. Maryville rolls thru their competition as Alcoa rolls thru theirs. Thats not disrespect, that's just a testament to Maryville's dominance. My point was for our area, it could be any and all of these games on any given year. Making the regular season seem like one big playoff.

Hville vs Beech... Battle for Hville

Hville vs Gallatin... Historic Rivals

Hville vs Station Camp

Hville vs Mt Juliet

Station Camp vs Beech

Station Camp vs Gallatin... Battle for Gtown

Station Camp vs Mt Juliet

Gallatin vs Beech

Gallatin vs Mt Juliet

Beech vs Mt Juliet... always big

The Wilson County rivalries.. Any game between Mt Juliet/Wilson Central/Lebanon

All of these games are as big as one another in their community. Depending on the year, one may be a bigger factor for winning District. For example, this year it was Hville-SC .. Last year it was MJ-Beech.. Next year, who knows. That's what makes it great. I'm sure some of the Gallatin posters can attest to this.

I agree.

Maryville / Alcoa is THE rivalry for your area. Maryville rolls thru their competition as Alcoa rolls thru theirs. Thats not disrespect, that's just a testament to Maryville's dominance. My point was for our area, it could be any and all of these games on any given year. Making the regular season seem like one big playoff.

Hville vs Beech... Battle for Hville

Hville vs Gallatin... Historic Rivals

Hville vs Station Camp

Hville vs Mt Juliet

Station Camp vs Beech

Station Camp vs Gallatin... Battle for Gtown

Station Camp vs Mt Juliet

Gallatin vs Beech

Gallatin vs Mt Juliet

Beech vs Mt Juliet... always big

The Wilson County rivalries.. Any game between Mt Juliet/Wilson Central/Lebanon

All of these games are as big as one another in their community. Depending on the year, one may be a bigger factor for winning District. For example, this year it was Hville-SC .. Last year it was MJ-Beech.. Next year, who knows. That's what makes it great. I'm sure some of the Gallatin posters can attest to this.

I, second. All in favor? I All opposed? :mellow:

Edited by TheRealTruth

Blount County has had three different teams win state championships in Football. 26 Football championships since 1969.

All are aware. Just talking about our county/District as some are not aware of this area/9AAA. We are a proud bunch as well. I have heard a third in Blount County before in a thread. Who was it? It was not Everett or Porter was it?

I will never overlook Hendersonville. Any Maryville fan overlooking Hendersonville needs to remember 2009. In 2009 I remember Maryville spanking Riverdale and thinking we got the state title now. White Station kicked Maryville's butt all over the field.

Hendersonville through the playoffs has had more down to the wire games than I can ever remember... they find a way to win and H'ville is dangerous.