HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

Wow , just watched some of that film on Corey Jones , that kid is a Freak of nature !! How can someone 5'9" , 225-230 Lbs be that fast Also ? He already has a low Stature and then when he hits the Hole he goes even Lower , our Linebackers and Safeties better hit him very , very Low or they will go Flying ! A fast Fire Hydrant is a Good way to describe him ! Is he getting attention from DI schools ?  

After seeing you guys I understand now how you guys got here , but what in the world happened against Brentwood High ? Injuries ? That game doesn't make a lot of sense just looking on paper . 

I agree. Though I don't have any article on the history, I figured I would share this.

http://www.tennessean.com/viewart/20131204/GALLATIN02/312040046/Commandos-love-underdog-role

Underdawg...???......Eye've watched two minny Underdawg cartunes and we all nose how thait caim out.....So lett's putt paincill two payper and start cyferrin'.......

Gettin' hot at tha rite time = +9.1

A tuff "smash mouth" teem = +11.4

Commando hairatige = +15.0

Farr plug and faist FB = +12.8

Playin' inn 9AAA wif all tham good playurs = +11.0

Coach Hatfield tawlkin' wif Coach Rankin abowt Mairvul = +13.1

Bad weathur hertin' Mairvul offense = +14.7

So's thairfour we add tha furst line ov numburrs........1 pluss 4 iz uhhhhhhhh 5.... 5 pluss nawt izzz 5 ......5 pluss 8 izzz uhhhhh 12 nooooooo uh 13..... 13 pluss 1 iz uhh 14..... 14 pluss 7 izzz uhhhh (hang on lett me taik oft my old Chuck taylor red and black hi-tops)........uhhhhhhh 21.......So's ewe leak tha 1 and cairy tha 2 and lay hit upp ovur tha 9......So thairfour.....2 pluss 9 izz uh........11 pluss 1 izzz uhhhhh 12....12 pluss 5 izzz uhhhhhhhhh uhhh 17....17 pluss 2 izzzz uhhhhhh 19........19 pluss 1 izz 20......20 pluss 3 izz uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 23.......23 pluss 4 izzz ......uhhhhhhhhhhhhh 27........So's thairfour ewe leaf tha 7 onn tha bottum line and cairy tha 2 and lay hit upp ovur tha 1.....So's 2 plusss 1 iz uh 3......3 pluss 1 izzzz uhhhh 4....4 pluss 1 izzz uh 5.....5 pluss 1 izzzz 6......6 pluss 1 izzzzzzz 7 .....7 pluss 1 izzz ate ..eye meen 8......so thairfour Hennersunville iz a urlee mid weak 87.1 favritt....... :wacko:

• Upvote 1

87.1 point favorite. I was afraid of that. With murvil averaging 40+ points per game, that would make the O/U close to 100. I had a feeling it would be a scoring battle. I should expect nothing less when the rebels meet the commandos.

That fullback could make it a long night for our defense. We need to gang tackle him. I expect a big night from our two young DTs.

87.1 point favorite. I was afraid of that. With murvil averaging 40+ points per game, that would make the O/U close to 100. I had a feeling it would be a scoring battle. I should expect nothing less when the rebels meet the commandos.

That fullback could make it a long night for our defense. We need to gang tackle him. I expect a big night from our two young DTs.

Besides Hville's #34, what other talented players do they have? (QB, WR, LB, D-lines, O-lines, etc.)

Hopefully, the Rebels can handle the fullback like Lucas Tipton and company did to the big Hillsboro fullback in 2002.  That guy had to be 240lbs while Lucas was about 175.  Lucas stuck him!

Awesome News !! Didn't feel the same without all of our band There , you guys show up ready to MAKE SOME NOIZE !!!

Thanks! We will! I'm like the only one in the band who actually cares about MHS Football so I'm always having  to enlighten people on players numbers, opponent mascot, etc. haha. The only CoachT person I've met is Coach Spanky. He stopped me on the steps last week. I'd love to meet some more of you guys!

Hopefully, the Rebels can handle the fullback like Lucas Tipton and company did to the big Hillsboro fullback in 2002.  That guy had to be 240lbs while Lucas was about 175.  Lucas stuck him!

And like we did to Red Bank's Gerald Riggs in 2001! I think Jackson, Shinsky, and all those guys can handle him. That's one asset to the Rebels. They can adapt well to any team.