• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Newcastle

HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Other then the PHATOM call last year that help WH to win, Maryville has dominated 4A and 6A, the West part of the state needs to work harder on a better representation, just saying. Looks like another state ball for the boys from Blount County, 10 years in a row to state , now thats a program

All I had to do was look at HHS's schedule and the teams they lost to and the ones they barely beat and I knew this game would be over by halftime. I hate it for their kids because they are giving it their all and I am sure came there to win, but Maryville is just on a whole other level. Blackman and Maryville like I thought when that game was played was really for the state title.

All I had to do was look at HHS's schedule and the teams they lost to and the ones they barely beat and I knew this game would be over by halftime. I hate it for their kids because they are giving it their all and I am sure came there to win, but Maryville is just on a whole other level. Blackman and Maryville like I thought when that game was played was really for the state title.

Yea I agree.....

Knox West & Henry County are both better than Hendersonville from what watching. I'm not saying either one would win this game but they could play closer than this. West already did.

Edited by SEC1rules